The picturesque port town of Picton at one end of the crossing is left behind as you cruise through the serene waters of Queen Charlotte Sound in the heart of the Marlborough Sounds. The sparkling clear waters and lush forests of the Sounds is breathtaking as you leave the South Island.
At the other end of the crossing is the beautiful harbor of New Zealand's capital city, Wellington (North Island). The cruise across Wellington Harbor offers a unique view of this exciting city. Nestled between surrounding hills and the glistening harbor, Wellington is a vibrant city which has retained the charm of its early colonial heritage. Wellington is alive with some of New Zealand's finest restaurants, shopping and theater - including the spectacular Te Papa Museum of New Zealand.
Note: This InterIslander option does not allow travel with your vehicle.
Please click on the "View Additional Info" button for a map of the departure point and route.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Ferry departing Picton at 9:05am, arriving Wellington 12:35pm
Ferry departing Picton at 10:45am, arriving Wellington 1:55pm
Ferry departing Picton at 11:15am, arriving Wellington 2:45pm
A partir de
USD 56,59Detalhes de preços
Ferry departing Picton at 2:15pm, arriving Wellington 5:45pm
Ferry departing Picton at 6:45pm, arriving Wellington 10:10pm
InterIslander Ferry, Picton Port
- One way InterIslander ferry trip from Picton to Wellington
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and beverages
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Apart from designated areas, smoking is not permitted inside the ship.
- The InterIslander fleet has 3 vessels: The Kaitaki (carrying up to 1600 passengers), The Aratere (carrying up to 350 passengers) and the Arahura (carrying up to 1000 passengers).
- From Picton, some InterIslander ferry sailing's connect with the TranzCoastal train service to Kaikoura and Christchurch. From Wellington, some InterIslander ferry sailing's connect with the Overlander and Northerner train services to Auckland and the Bay Express train service to Napier.
- The InterIslander ferry sailing timetable is subject to change, without notice.
Facilities Available Onboard:
- Cafes and a food court
- Fast-food takeaway bar
- Shop for travel needs, souvenirs, magazines and confectionery
- Movie theater
- Video games parlor
- Lounge and tavern bar
- Observation deck
- Information counter for travel advice, train bookings and foreign currency exchange
- Children's play area and nursery
- Private work desks
- Please note, during off-peak sailing's, some facilities are only open for a limited time
IMPORTANT: Surcharge applies to additional services including extra luggage, large sporting equipment, traveling with pets. The option of carrying additional bicycles and sporting gear (for example, canoes or surfboards), is an additional cost of $15 per item. If you are traveling with dogs, kennels are provided at a cost of $15, ensuring your pet's comfort and safety, and your peace of mind. There are a limited number of kennels available.
Check-in luggage -The luggage allowance is two (2) items of baggage per person. Additional baggage items may be carried, subject to availability and on the payment of an additional charge. Larger baggage, including backpacks, must be checked in at the Picton terminal. Baggage can then be collected from the carousels at the port of arrival. InterIslander will not accept individual baggage items which exceed either 32 kilograms in weight, or 200 linear centimeters (height and length and width) in dimension. For safety reasons, there are no exceptions to the weight restriction. However, the restriction in dimension is relaxed for sporting equipment.
- Infants aged 1 year and under travel free of charge.
- Children aged 2 to 14 years inclusive qualify for the child rate.
- Youths aged 18 years and under are not permitted to travel in Club Class.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.