Idiomas da excursão
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Conduzida por um guia local
Here is how it works:
Arrive at your pre-determined, convenient meeting location right outside the entrance to the ruins. A staff member will check you in and give you your "time traveling equipment" (your 3D VR headset). You will receive a 5-minute demonstration on how easy it is to use the headsets. The tour guide will speak English (and Italian if necessary). Commentary in the headsets is available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German and Russian.
Next, you will follow your guide into the ruins and arrive at your first point of interest (see list of sights below). Listen to your fun and passionate guide as he or she speaks about current point of interest. Next, you will be instructed to put on your 3D headsets and witness the point of interest you are standing in front of come back to life.
After watching the 2- to 6-minute "virtual reality scene" you will have time to take pictures and speak with your guide. You will continue this experience through each of Pompeii's points of interest.
Points of interest and 3D Virtual Reality Re-creations
*On a typical tour you will see 8 - 10 of these sites. The sites seen are according to the time permitted and are at the discretion of your guide.
The Temple of Apollo - witness a sacred ceremony
The Basilica - an ancient market buried in ashes for 17 centuries comes back to life
The Forum - the once bustling heart of the city once again springs back to life
The Stabian Baths - watch the ancient Pompeiins as they enjoy the pleasures of life
The Thermopolium of Vetutius Placidus - see how daily life in Pompeii looked
The Luponar (brothel) - the ancient port city of Pompeii had its pleasure-seekers - see how it once looked inside
The Garden of the Fugitives - witness the destruction of Pompeii as Mount Vesuvius erupts
The House of Menander - walk through the splendor of wealthy Pompeiian home
The Amphitheater - watch the gladiators fight to their death
Via dell'Abbondanza - a typical street in Pompeii is once again is alive with people
The Large Theater and Gladiator Barracks - see the performers on stage & behind it the practice area for the city's gladiators
A Shop and Bakery - the commercial aspect of the city is vividly brought to life
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 3D VR headsets for each person
- Licensed local guide
- Tour guide will speak English & Italian only, headset commentary is available in English, Italian, French, German, Spanish and Russian.
- Transportation to and from site (convenient and inexpensive trains are available at regular times throughout the day and evening)
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child/Youth rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- The tour guide only speaks English and Italian. Audio commentary in the headsets is available in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German and Russian.
- The use of 3D virtual reality headsets is not recommended for children under 13 (see health & safety warning below). Parents may allow their children between the ages of 8 - 12 to use the 3D headsets at their own discretion. Children under the age of 8 are not permitted to use the headsets
- Wear comfortable shoes - you will be walking over uneven terrain
- Travel light: try to minimize bags, pocketbooks and backpacks as much as possible
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Book a private tour option if you want personalized departure time, custom itinerary and one-on-one experience with your guide
- This tour uses 3D virtual reality headsets (Samsung/Oculus Gear VR). We recommend consulting a doctor before taking this tour if you are pregnant, elderly, have pre-existing binocular vision abnormalities or psychiatric disorders, or suffer from a heart condition or other serious medical condition. Some people (about 1 in 4000) may experience severe dizziness, seizures, epileptic seizures or blackouts while watching TV, playing video games or virtual reality may have severe dizziness, triggered by light flashes or patterns. Such seizures are more common in children and young people under the age of 20. Anyone who has had a seizure, loss of awareness, or other symptoms linked to an epileptic condition should consult a doctor before taking our tour.
- It is recommended by the manufacturer that the headsets provided should not be used by children under the age of 13 (Gear VR). Parents allowing their children to use the headsets do so at their own risk and are fully responsible for the safety, health and well-being of their children. Use of the headsets could negatively impact hand-eye coordination, balance, and multi-tasking ability. Adults should monitor children closely during and after use of the Gear VR for any decrease in these abilities.
- Many users of these headsets (apart from our tours) use them for periods exceeding 30 minutes in length. It should be noted that the content viewed on the headsets during our tours may consist of up to 17 short scenes, each experience lasting only between 2 to 6 minutes with breaks of 5-15 minutes occurring between each use of the headset. Customers are instructed to stand still while viewing the content on the headsets. Walking around with the headsets on is prohibited.
- A comfortable tour experience using our headsets requires an unimpaired sense of motion and balance. Using the headsets when you are tired, need sleep, are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, are hung-over, have digestive problems, are under emotional stress or anxiety, or when suffering from cold, flu, headaches, migraines, or earaches increases your susceptibility to adverse symptoms.
- Listening to sound at high volumes can cause irreparable damage to your hearing. Background noise, as well as continued exposure to high volume levels, can make sounds seem quieter than they actually are. Due to the immersive nature of the headsets used, do not have the sound at a high volume so that you can maintain awareness of your surroundings and reduce the risk of hearing damage.
- Discomfort: Immediately discontinue use of the headset if you experience any of the following symptoms: seizures; loss of awareness; eye strain; eye or muscle twitching; involuntary movements; altered, blurred, or double vision or other visual abnormalities; dizziness; disorientation; impaired balance; impaired hand-eye coordination; excessive sweating; increased salivation; nausea; lightheadedness; discomfort or pain in the head or eyes; drowsiness; fatigue; or any symptoms similar to motion sickness.
- Just as with the symptoms people experience after they disembark a cruise ship, symptoms of virtual reality exposure can persist and become more apparent hours after use. These post-use symptoms can include the symptoms above, as well as excessive drowsiness and decreased ability to multi-task. These symptoms may put you at an increased risk of injury when engaging in normal activities in the real world.
- Radio Frequency Interference: The Gear VR can emit radio waves that can affect the operation of nearby electronics, including cardiac pacemakers. If you have a pacemaker or other implanted medical device, do not use the Gear VR without first consulting your doctor or the manufacturer of your medical device.
- By completing your reservation you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted the permitted-use guidelines, warnings and recommendations relevant to our headsets as stated on the following site: oculus.com/warnings.
- The company shall not be liable for any damage, direct or indirect, suffered by customers or any third parties as a consequence of their failure to follow such guidelines, warnings and recommendations.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.