- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui embarque no hotel
- Confirmação instantânea
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
When you arrive, admire Mahébourg’s colorful buildings and listen to the background on its history. Hear how the town was founded in the early 1800s and named after the French governor Mahé de Labourdonnais.
Your first stop is the Old Naval Museum, set in a beautiful colonial mansion. Head inside to see the displays on the 1810 sea battle between the French and English, and peer at the displayed bones of the dodo, the island’s famously extinct bird, as well as other exhibits.
Continue to Rault Biscuit Factory to discover how the island’s beloved cookies are made from cassava using a 19th-century recipe. After your tour, sample some of the cookies with a refreshing cup of tea.
Walk across Cavendish Bridge and pass through Mahébourg’s bustling outdoor market. View the food, spice and trinkets stalls and perhaps shop for souvenirs in the shape of handicrafts and other wares.
Continue to La Vallée de Ferney, a nature reserve set up to preserve Mauritius’ native rain forests. See the visitor center and enjoy a classic Mauritian lunch at an outdoor restaurant before your 1.5-hour trek.
With a reserve guide, see Ferney’s giant tortoises as you follow a trail deep into the forest. Stop to learn about the flora and fauna, and watch for species such as the endangered Mauritian kestrel, one of the world’s rarest birds, and the elusive flying fox.
After your trek, grab the opportunity to plant a native tree in support of the reserve and then end your experience with a hotel drop-off.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
A partir de
Be overwhelmed by Mahebourgh's seafront,
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Cookie samples
- Drinks at lunch (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.