Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui lanches gratuitos
- Inclui embarque e entrega gratuitas no porto
- Inclui almoço
- Conduzida por um egiptólogo qualificado
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
Between 6:00 and 7:00 am your private tour guide will be waiting at Port Said with a sign to greet passengers. You will then travel to Cairo that is around 230 km from Port Said. Upon arrival to Cairo start your day tour Visiting the Great Pyramids Of Giza - Cheops, Chephren and Ykerinos, then Visit the Valley Temple The Place where the Priests Mummified the dead body of king Chephren owner of the second pyramid at Giza Platue. Also it is the same place where you can have a close-up look at the Sphinx - The legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren.
Lunch is included in between visits at a local restaurant based on full meal for each person, beverages are not included. Continue your day tour to Sakkara, located 27 km south-west of Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid (built for king Zoser), it is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution, which were made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form. Then continue your day tour to Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt, where the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx are. This city dates back to 3100 B.C.
An optional shopping tour at the traditional bazaars where you can purchase a range of traditional souvenirs such as perfume oils, papyrus, hieroglyphics in a variety of materials etc. At the end of the day you will be transferred to your hotel check in and overnight in Cairo at le Meridien Pyramids Hotel 5 Stars Hotel. There are optional tours for the evening; Dinner Cruise including transportation, dinner, Belly Dancer and Tanura Show or Sound and Light Laser Show at Pyramids area.
At 7:30 am after breakfast, your Egyptologist Guide will be waiting in the lobby to take you on the second day tour to the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities and see King Tutankhamun. There will be time to take a panoramic photo stop in Cairo and the river Nile before you have an external visit to Citadel of Saladin and the Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque.
Continue to Old Cairo where you will be able to visit and enter the Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church, and the old Jewish synagogue - Ben Ezra Synagogue. Finally you will be escorted to either Port Said or Alexandria port as customer request.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Overnight accommodation at Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any Optional visits such as entry inside any of the pyramids of mummies room at the muesum
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.