Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is the only place in the world to see the Royal Navy past, present and future and is a must see for anyone visiting the south of England.
Idiomas da excursão
- Experiência Única
- Para toda a família
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Preço competitivo
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
The annual ALL-ATTRACTION TICKET includes entry to:
• The new Mary Rose Museum: which launched in 2013. This brand new, state-of-the-art museum is home to the remains of Henry VIII’s flagship, and an extraordinary collection of artifacts recovered from the sea after 400 years.
• HMS Warrior 1860: the world’s first iron-hulled, armored warship launched in 1860 and never fired a shot in anger, yet changed naval warfare forever.
• HMS Victory: the world’s oldest commissioned warship, HMS Victory still has a full-time Royal Navy crew. Walk her decks and you’ll get a sense of the men who sailed with Nelson at Trafalgar.
• National Museum of the Royal Navy Portsmouth: Britain’s official museum dedicated to the men and women of the Royal Navy past and present.
• ‘Hear My Story’ Gallery: A new exhibition at the National Museum of the Royal Navy Portsmouth, telling the undiscovered personal stories from the men and women who have created the Navy’s history over the last 100 years, the century of greatest change.
• HMS Monitor M.33: Go on board the only surviving vessel from the First World War Battle of Gallipoli.
• Action Stations: dozens of interactive adventures, including Britain’s tallest indoor climbing tower, giving a taste of life in today’s Royal Navy and Royal Marines.
• HMS Alliance at the Royal Navy Submarine Museum: Newly restored and ready for patrol! Assault your senses by walking on board HMS Alliance - it’s as if she is about to leave for sea. Take a peek through the working periscopes, and see, hear and even smell how life was lived under the sea.
• Explosion, The Museum of Naval Firepower: take the free water-bus over to the award-winning museum – home to a unique collection that includes torpedoes, modern missiles and even a nuclear bomb.
• Royal Marines Museum: explore the 350 year history of the Royal Marines – the Royal Navy’s amphibious elite fighting force.
• Harbor Tours: Get out onto the water and get a sailor’s eye view of the Historic Dockyard, and the warships of the modern Royal Navy.
• Water-bus: a complimentary boat ride from Portsmouth Historic Dockyard to the Royal Navy Submarine Museum and Explosion (subject to availability and available on a first come, first served basis).
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
HMS Monitor M.33
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Original Ticket Agent Admission Vouchers only, photocopies will not be accepted.
All-Attraction Tickets give unlimited* entry to the following attractions for one year:
- Mary Rose Museum**
- HMS Victory
- HMS Warrior 1860
- National Museum of the Royal Navy
- HMS M.33
- Action Stations
- Harbour Tours
- RN Submarine Museum (Gosport)
- Explosion! Museum of Naval Firepower (Gosport)
- Royal Marines Museum (Eastney, Portsmouth)
- Waterbus transfers between sites (subject to capacity and availability and will run on a first come, first served basis).
*Unlimited entry is subject to opening hours of attractions, availability of attractions and tickets/vouchers are not valid for exchange/use on attractions special event days.
** Please note: The Mary Rose Museum will be fully closed for conservation work between 27th November 2015 - Late Summer 2016
Vouchers cannot be exchanged and tickets cannot be used on special event days at all attractions. Separate event tickets must be purchased for these special events. Standard All-Attraction tickets should not be sold on days where special events are taking place. Please check the dates of these special events before arriving at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard.
At certain times of the year HMS Victory runs on a guided tour basis. This means that the only way to see the ship is to be booked onto a guided tour. Guided tours cannot be booked in advance and cannot be guaranteed.
Waterbus transfers are a complimentary element of the ticket. They cannot be booked in advance, are subject to a capacity and are not available all year round. Entry on a waterbus transfer cannot be guaranteed and will run on a first come, first served basis. Waterbus provides transport to the two attractions in Gosport only.
Harbour Tours are subject to availability and run on a first come, first served basis.
It is advisable to ask Visitor Centre staff about updates, Harbour Tour and Waterbus times and any closures on arrival in the Visitor Centre, by telephoning +44 (0)23 9283 9766 or visiting www.historicdockyard.co.uk.
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard opens from 10am until 6pm (April – October) and 10am until 5.30pm (November – March) everyday throughout the year. Individual attractions closing times vary. Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is closed on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Royal Marines Museum opens from 10am until 5pm all year round. Royal Marines Museum is closed Monday’s and Tuesday’s between November and March (except during Half Term holidays). Royal Marines Museum is closed on 23rd December, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
RN Submarine Museum opens from 10am until 5.30pm (April – October) and is open Wednesday through to Sunday from 10am until 4.30pm (November – March). RN Submarine Museum is closed 23rd December, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
Explosion! Museum of Naval Firepower opens from 10am until 5pm (April – October). Explosion! Museum of Naval Firepower is only open on Saturday’s and Sunday’s between 10am and 4pm (November – March).
Animals are not permitted at any attraction (only assistance dogs).
Children must be accompanied
Limited wheelchair access on the historic ships HMS Victory and HMS Warrior
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Ticket Agent Admission Vouchers or tickets that have been lost or stolen cannot be replaced under any circumstances.
Ticket Agent Admission Vouchers or tickets are not transferable.
Individual attractions terms and conditions apply when visiting.
Children under the age of 5 years are free at all attractions.
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and its outpost attractions are not responsible for any information given by the vendor regarding their tickets.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.