Idiomas da excursão
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Your guide will be welcoming you with a green umbrella at The Jan Palach Square in front of The Rudolfinum. Our guides are experienced in sharing Czech history and their love for the city is contagious. Let the guides transport you through the history of not only the Czech but also all those tied to our history. You will also hear alluring stories that you will never find in a regular guide book.
After you take your seat in the private bus you will journey up to The Strahov Monastery, the best possible place to start a tour of the Prague Castle. The Strahov Monastery is one of the oldest monasteries in the country with a riveting history of not only political conflicts but also home to some of the best beer in all of The Czech Republic. From the famous Bella Vista located next to The Strahov Monastery you will be able to enjoy the first of the many beautiful views of Prague from the top of the castle hill.
From The Strahov Monastery you will start your historical walk down to the castle. Walking down the Hradčany District you will see buildings intimately tied to the history of the castle such as the Loreta, the Cernin Palace and the Schwarzenberg Palace. These buildings are stunningly beautiful and knowing their history is essential to the whole castle experience. The picturesque architecture and captivating history is simply an appetizer for what is to come.
Once you arrive at the Castle complex let us take you through its amazing courtyards. We will also visit the St. Vitus Cathedral, arguably one of the most beautiful buildings in all of Europe. We will also be visiting the world famous Golden Lane and various other important structures around inside of the castle grounds.
At the end of the tour you still find yourself wanting to see more we warmly invite you to join our guides free of charge to check out the John Lennon Wall and learn it’s turbulent history and see the iconic Charles Bridge.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Prague Castle entrance
- Professional and experienced tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Walk through the largest castle complex in the world (Strahov monastery, Loreto, Černín Palace, Schwarzenberg Palace, St. Vitus Cathedral, courtyards, St. George Basilica, Golden Lane and much more...)
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.