Idiomas da excursão
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Traslado do aeroporto
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui jantar
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de vários dias
- Experiência Única
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
You will be welcomed by your guide upon arrival to the Puerto Maldonado Airport.
We then drive you to our headquarters, where it is possible to leave any excessive luggage. We will then go to the Tambopata River Port. Here we will enter into the native community of Infierno.
We start our two and a half hour boat ride to Refugio Amazonas.
Upon arrival at the lodge, you will receive a full briefing of important navigation and security tips before a delicious dinner is served.
During the evening, you will be treated to a nocturnal jungle experience as we head out in the search of caimans with our headlamps and flashlights.
Day 2: Oxbow Lake, Canopy Tower & Ethnobotanical Tour - Refugio Amazonas (B, L, D)
Today, we visit Oxbow Lake. We start early in the morning and paddle around Oxbow Lake in our boat to see the wide variety of Amazonian wildlife such as hoatzin, caiman, horned screamers.
Hopefully we will have one of the rare otter sightings. Keep your eyes to the sky and your cameras ready as you will also spot beautiful macaws flying by.
In the early afternoon, we will take a boat back to the Refugio Amazonas. After a thirty minute walk from the lodge we will reach the 25 meter canopy tower extending out the amazing view toward the Tambopata National Reserve. From here you will be able to spot mixed species as well as toucans, macaws and raptors.
We will enjoy a delicious lunch before we visit Don Manuel. Don Manual owns a farm just five minutes downriver from the lodge lives. Here we will learn about the variety of popular and exotic Amazon produce that he grows.
We then head on a trail so you can explore through the immense variety of plants and trees.
After dinner, you will have the chance to attend a night lecture that gives you informations about conservation threats and opportunities as well as projects in the Tambopata National Reserve.
Day 3: Peruvian Amazon - Refugio Amazonas - to the Airport (B)
Today after breakfast, we return to the Tambopata River Port and back to the headquarters where you can pick up your excessive luggage.
We will then transfer you to the Puerto Maldonado Airport in time for your domestic flight.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
3-Day Tour at Refugio Amazonas
- 2x Breakfast, 2x Lunch, 2x Dinner
- 2 nights accommodation at the Refugio Amazonas Lodge
- Round-trip airport transfers included
- National Park Fees
- Local Taxes
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- All jungle excursions and activities
- Boat excursions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Domestic Flights
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: departure to the airport on day 3 will take place right after breakfast. Please plan your departure flight accordingly
- It is recommended to bring light pants, long sleeved shirts, hiking shoes, rain jacket, day pack, flashlight, binoculars, pocket knife and insect repellent
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please Note: Light is provided by several lamps and candles. A 110V generator is turned on once a day to recharge batteries for guests or lodge facilities. We recommend to bring good flashlights as it is very dark at night
- Note: Please have a small bag packed as luggage will be restricted in the Amazon Lodge. Your remaining luggage will be stored safely in the Refugio Amazonas Office in Puerto Maldonado
- Note: to conserve energy in the jungle, the power is turned off for a short amount of time in the morning and afternoon.
- Please provide your detailed flight information (Route, Airline, Flight number, departure and arrival times) by the time of your booking - for both arrival and departure flight
- Note: Please specify type of bed (single or matrimonial)
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar no prazo de 7 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.