Visit the Parrot Clay lick, where you will be amazed at the colorful species of parrots, the Monkey Island and its population, the Tambopata Candamo National Reserve, and the Sandoval Lake, all of which have a variety of species to offer and delight the sight.
Idiomas da excursão
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Traslado do aeroporto
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Inclui café da manhã
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Inclui jantar a la carte
- Inclui almoço a la carte
Upon your arrival at the airport of Puerto Maldonado, you will be met by your tour guide and taken to the Capitania Port, where you will board a typical Amazonian boat and travel along the Madre de Dios River for 40 minutes until we reach the Corto Maltes Amazonia Lodge.
Once there, you will have time to relax and enjoy a delicious lunch.
During the afternoon, your Amazon adventure begins as you will be treated to a jungle trek to explore a large variety of tropical trees and medicinal plants, and encounter an array of different creatures and critters.
We will make a stop at a magical lookout point, giving you the opportunity to spot toucans, macaws and other amazing species of birds while the sun sets in the background.
Once we have returned to the lodge, you may wish to take a refreshing dip in the pool or enjoy a tasty cocktail at the terrace bar before embarking on a boat safari trip in search for caiman crocodiles.
We will then return for an appetizing Peruvian dinner.
DAY 2: Parrot Clay Lick, Monkey Island & Sandoval Lake (B, L, D)
On the second day, you will rise early to make the most of the Amazonian wildlife.
You will walk along a rainforest path for 20 minutes to arrive to the spectacular Parrot Clay Lick.
Here you will see a truly marvelous spectacle of at least five difference species of multicolored parrots feeding on a special kind of clay.
We will then return for breakfast and some free time to explore the Corto Maltes Gardens, where there are dozens of varieties of exotic plants and flowering trees.
During mid-morning, we will board our boat to Monkey Island to observe different species of monkeys in the Amazon and to learn how these interesting and entertaining animals live.
We will then have another short boat ride to the territory of the Tambopata Candamo National Reserve. Here, we will trek through the dense vegetation of the tropical rainforest and be able to see some giant trees, snakes, monkeys, birds and maybe even the evasive jaguar.
Upon arrival at the stunning pine-rimmed Sandoval Lake, you will enjoy the spectacle of giant otters and numerous other species such as birds, monkeys, black caimans and piranhas. Traveling by canoe along the lake, you will have a stunning and unforgettable sunset view before returning to the river and to the lodge for a relaxing dinner.
DAY 3: From Corto Maltes to Puerto Maldonado Airport (B)
After a delicious breakfast, your guide will accompany you on the boat back to Puerto Maldonado.
Before reaching the airport, we will stop at a local market where agricultural products, in particular Amazonian fruits, are sold.
You will arrive at the airport in time for your domestic flight.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Amazon Jungle Tour
- 2 nights accommodation in the Corto Maltes Lodge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- 2x Breakfast, 2x Lunch, 2x Dinner
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Boat excursions
- Round-trip airport transfers included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Domestic Flights
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended you bring light pants, long sleeved shirts, hiking shoes, rain jacket, day pack, flashlight, binoculars, pocket knife and insect repellent
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar no prazo de 7 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.