Visit the Parrot clay lick, the Monkey Island, the Tambopata Candamo National Reserve, and the Sandoval Lake, all of which have a variety of species to offer and delight the sight.
Visit Gamatida Island and the Chakra farm, where you will learn about a variety of tropical fruits and other local products.
Idiomas da excursão
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui almoço a la carte
- Inclui jantar a la carte
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Traslado do aeroporto
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Inclui café da manhã
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de vários dias
- Experiência Única
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
Upon arrival at the airport, your tour guide will take you to the Capitania Port, where you will board a typical Amazonian boat and travel along the Madre de Dios River to the Corto Maltes Amazonia Lodge. Once there, you will have time to relax and enjoy a delicious lunch. In the afternoon, your Amazon adventure begins with a jungle trek to explore a large variety of tropical trees, medicinal plants and encounter an array of different creatures.
We will stop at a lookout point to spot toucans, macaws and other amazing species of birds while the sun sets in the background.
DAY 2: Parrot Clay Lick, Monkey Island & Sandoval Lake (B, L, D)
Today, you will take a 20 minute walk to the spectacular Parrot Clay Lick, where you will see a marvelous spectacle of at least 5 species of multicolored parrots feeding on a special kind of clay. We will then return for breakfast and some free time.
Then, we will board a boat to Monkey Island to observe the different species of monkeys and to learn how these interesting and entertaining animals live. We will then have another short boat ride to the territory of the Tambopata Candamo National Reserve.
Here, we will trek through the dense vegetation and see some giant trees, snakes, monkeys, birds and maybe even the evasive jaguar.
At the stunning Sandoval Lake, you will enjoy the spectacle of giant otters and other species such as birds, monkeys, black caimans and piranhas.
Traveling by canoe along the lake, you will have a stunning and unforgettable sunset view before returning to the river and to the lodge.
DAY 3: Gamatida Island & Chakra (B, L, D)
You will board a boat and follow the river for some1.5 hours to visit a native jungle community on the Gamatida Island.
On the way, you will have binoculars to spot monkeys, river turtles, caimans, various birds and medicinal plants.
Upon arrival into the community, you will have a unique cultural experience by meeting a local family who will introduce you to their cultural values, language, customs, garments and dances. We will then leave the Gamatida Island and visit a Chakra (farm), where you will learn about a variety of tropical fruits and other local produce before enjoying a typical Amazon dish for lunch. We will then return to the lodge .
DAY 4: From Corto Maltes to Puerto Maldonado Airport (B)
After breakfast, your guide will accompany you on the boat back to Puerto Maldonado.
Before reaching the airport, we will stop at a local market with agricultural products, in particular Amazonian fruits.
You will arrive at the airport in time for your domestic flight.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
4-Day Amazon Jungle Tour
- 3 nights accommodation in the Corto Maltes Lodge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- 3x Breakfast, 3x Lunch, 3x Dinner
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Boat excursions
- Round-trip airport transfers included
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people ensures a personalized experience
- Gratuities (optional)
- Domestic Flights
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: departure to the airport on day 3 will take place right after breakfast. Please plan your departure flight accordingly
- It is recommended you bring light pants, long sleeved shirts, hiking shoes, rain jacket, day pack, flashlight, binoculars, pocket knife and insect repellent
- Please have a small bag packed as luggage will be restricted in the Amazon Lodge. Your remaining luggage will be stored safely in the Corto Maltes Office in Puerto Maldonado
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar no prazo de 7 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.