Visit the Oxbow lake, explore the World's Largest Clay Lick, climb a 25 meter Canopy Tower, take an Ethnobotanical Tour and learn about the ecosystem and several medicinal plants.
Idiomas da excursão
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Traslado do aeroporto
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui jantar
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de vários dias
- Experiência Única
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
Upon arrival to the Puerto Maldonado Airport, you will be welcomed by your guide and then we head to our headquarters, where you may leave any excessive luggage. We will then head to the Tambopata River Port and enter the native community of Infierno where we will start our two and a half hour boat ride to Refugio Amazonas. Upon arrival at the lodge, you will get a full explanation about important navigation and security tips before enjoying dinner. During the evening, you will experience at night when we head out in the search of caimans with our headlamps and flashlights.
Day 2: Oxbow Lake, Canopy Tower & Ethnobotanical Tour - Refugio - (B, L, D)
In the morning we head out to Oxbow Lake and paddle around in our boat to spot the wide variety of Amazonian wildlife such as hoatzin, caiman, and horned screamers. Hopefully we have one of the very rare otter sightings. Keep your eyes to the sky as you will also see sightings of beautiful macaws.
Afterwards, we will return to the lodge. We will then set off on a thirty minute walk to the 25 meter Canopy Tower. Here you will have a spectacular view of different birds, such as toucans, macaws and raptors.
After lunch, we will visit a farm owned by Don Manuel. The farm is just a few minutes from the lodge. You will learn about the variety of popular and exotic Amazon produce growing on the farm.
Afterwards we embark on a trail to explore through the huge variety of plants and trees.
After dinner, you will have the choice to attend a night lecture that explains about conservation threats and opportunities as well as projects in the Tambopata National Reserve.
Day 3: Macaw Clay Lick, Mammal Clay Lick & Night Walk - Refugio Amazonas (B, L, D)
At dawn, we will visit the World's Largest Clay Lick. Here you can see up to hundreds of parrots and macaws gather around to eat clay.
After an hour, the birds will leave the area in silence. Once this activity ends, we will return to the lodge.
After Lunch, we will visit a Brazil Nut Forest only a few minutes away from the lodge. Here, we will demonstrate the entire process of the rain forest’s only sustainably harvested product.
Afterwards we go to a Peccary Clay Lick, located closely to the lodge. Wild rainforest pigs appear in herds of five to twenty to eat clay. The chance of spotting the wild rainforest pigs is small but worth the short hike. You will spot other wildlife.
After dinner, you will have an opportunity to visit the jungle at night by flashlight in search of active nocturnal mammals.
Day 4: Peruvian Amazon - Refugio Amazonas To Airport (B)
Today, we return to the Tambopata River Port and to the headquarters.
We will transfer you to the Puerto Maldonado Airport in time for your domestic flight.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
4-day tour at Refugio Amazonas
- 3x Breakfast, 3x Lunch, 3x Dinner
- 3 nights accommodation at the Refugio Amazonas Lodge
- Round-trip airport transfers included
- National Park Fees
- Local Taxes
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- All jungle excursions and activities
- Boat excursions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Domestic Flights
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended you bring light pants, long sleeved shirts, hiking shoes, rain jacket, day pack, flashlight, binoculars, pocket knife and insect repellent
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please Note: Please have a small bag packed as luggage will be restricted in the Amazon Lodge. Your remaining luggage will be stored safely in the Refugio Amazonas Office in Puerto Maldonado
- Light is provided by several lamps and candles. A 110V generator is turned on once a day to recharge batteries for guests or lodge facilities. We recommend to bring good flashlights as it is very dark at night
- Please advise detailed flight information (Route, Airline, Flight Number, Departure & Arrival time) by the time of your booking - for both - Arrival and Departure flight
- Departure to the airport on day 4 will take place right after breakfast. Please plan your departure flight accordingly
- To conserve energy in the jungle, the power is turned off for a short amount of time in the morning and afternoon.
- Please specify type of bed (single or matrimonial)
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar no prazo de 7 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.