Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Experiência Única
On arrival at the 27 Falls of Damajagua Park you will leave the transport where you can leave a bag with your valuables, towel, dry clothes and flip flops for after the tour. Your guide will introduce you to the local waterfall guides who will be looking after you and you’ll be issued with a life jacket, helmet and a bottle of water for the hike up. If you want to take photos or video on the tour please only bring waterproof cameras. From this point on everything will get wet!
A moderate 40 minute uphill hike through a beautiful jungle landscape gets you to the 12th waterfall or, if you are in excellent physical shape, choose to hike all the way to the top of the 27 waterfalls (approximately 70 minutes) and experience it all. Either way, your real fun begins as we head back down-river and you jump, slide and swim your way through a series of spectacular waterfalls, canyons and azure pools, emerging with a silly grin on your face and incredible memories to cherish! The tours include jumps of up to 25 feet (8 meters) but don't worry, they all have walk arounds if you don't want to make the big jumps.
After a 15-minute walk back to base camp and changing into your dry clothes, enjoy a delicious and varied Dominican buffet lunch, which includes things like barbecued chicken and pork, stews, rice, pasta and salads. Sodas and water are included (beer & rum available but not included). After the meal, say goodbye to the local guides and board the transport for the ride back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Full 27 Falls of Damajagua
Book this tour to hike, jump and slide the Full 27 Waterfalls of Damajagua for the most thrilling excursion of your entire vacation ending with a delicious and authentic Dominican Lunch.
A partir de
USD 89,00Detalhes de preços
Midway 12 Falls
Book this tour for a moderate hike of about 40 minutes to the Midway 12 Falls then jump and slide your way down the waterfalls and sluices followed by an authentic Dominican Lunch.
A partir de
USD 79,00Detalhes de preços
27 Falls of Damajagua
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 8-11 must be accompanied by an adult and may only go to the Midway 12 falls
- Children 12-17 must be accompanied by an adult and may do all 27 falls.
- At time of booking, guests must provide hotel information
- It is recommended that you bring water, an old pair of running shoes, swimwear and a towel
- Not recommended for participants with back and knee problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Pregnant women are not allowed on either tour
- A moderate amount of hiking is involved to the 12 falls
- A more challenging amount of hiking is involved to the 27 falls
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.