See a bottlenose dolphin, a sea lion, gentle stingrays, and a seven-foot adult nurse shark. Snorkel through a spectacular coral grotto, alive with colorful tropical fish. Plus, catch sight of fluorescent-colored Macaws or Toucans.
Now included is an educational program (available in English and Spanish) for all children between the ages of 4 and 12.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Ocean World Day Pass
- Round trip bus transfers (surcharges apply for some hotels)
- Snorkeling in Tropical Reef Aquarium
- Use of the Aquaglide Water Playground
- Snorkeling in tropical Reef Aquarium (snorkel equipment included)
- Swimming in Tiger Grotto
- Sea Lion Show, Dolphin Show, Shark Show and Tropical Bird Show
- Rainforest and Bird Exhibits
- Observation of all Dolphin and Sea Lion Interactive Programs
- Use of Dolphin Beach (beach lounge chairs included)
- Local taxes
- Educational program for children (available in English and Spanish)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch (Buffet available for an additional US$14 booked and paid direct)
- Interaction Programs (need to be booked separately)
- Transfer Surcharge (if staying in Sosua, Cabarette, Rio San Juan, Bahia Principe, Playa Grande and Luperon)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All shows at Ocean World last for approximately 15 - 20 minutes
- A Buffet Lunch option is available for US$14 per person. Please book the Lunch Buffet when you call to reconfirm your tour
- Children aged 12 years and under must be accompanied by a paying adult
- US$5 per passenger (round trip) from all Sosua and Cabarette hotels
- US$10 per passenger (round trip) from Luperon, Rio San Juan, Bahia Principe and Playa Grande
This surcharge is payable direct at time of collection.
- Please Note: this tour is not available to cruise ship passengers
- 9:30am - 5:30pm: Caribbean Snorkel Reef, and the Love Bird Encounter Tropical Bird Sanctuary, all run continually throughout the day
- 9:30am: Stingray Encounter; Sea Lion Encounter
- 10:00am: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Shark Feeding Show and Encounter
- 11:00am: Sea Lion Show; Dolphin Swim and Encounter
- 11:30am: Sea Lion Encounter
- 12:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Stingray Encounter
- 12:30pm: Shark Feeding Show and Encounter
- 1:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter
- 1:30pm: Sea Lion Encounter
- 2:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Stingray Encounter
- 2:30pm: Shark Feeding Show and Encounter
- 3:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Sea Lion Show
- 3:30pm: Sea Lion Encounter
- 4:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Stingray Encounter
- 4:30pm: Shark Feeding Show and Encounter
- 5:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.