The session takes place in the coffee tasting laboratory at the coffee farm, equipped with all necessary utensils for the participant to learn the general classification of the coffee, roasting process, preparation and mounting of a coffee tasting table according to the protocol.
Learn about the types of defects and characteristics such as fragrance, aroma, flavor, acidity and aftertaste.
Idiomas da excursão
- Para toda a família
- Opção popular com crianças
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui almoço
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Um motorista exclusivo garante aos seus guias atenção total durante todo o dia
As you head towards Antigua City, your guide will give you interesting information not only about the city but also his native Guatemala, the cultural and history. Pass the beautiful countryside with views of the famous volcanoes. This excursion will have a lot of photo opportunities.
Visitors will learn about the coffee process and the art of tasting of the aromatic beans; from the plantation to the cup. They will learn about the cultivation and processing of coffee on our farm.
On a walk they visit the plantation, wet mill and drying patios; dry mill and manual sorting area.
Later go through the roasting plant, the packing area and cupping lab to participate in an explanatory coffee tasting session where the properties and characteristics of the beans are explained, and the protocol to follow in a professional tasting session.
Cupping technique is demonstrated with two representative samples (or more if available).
The tour ends sipping a cup of our best coffee, the genuine Antigua coffee.
For adult lunch includes: the Guatemalan grill menu with 6 oz steak (Tenderloin), guacamole, re-fried beans, baked corn and a baked potato, tortillas, a natural drink (single lemonade) delicious coffee mousse dessert and a cup of coffee.
For children we included a snack menu: ham and cheese croissant, champurrada (Guatemalan sweet cookie-like-bread), small orange juice.
After lunch sightsee around La Antigua Guatemala and visit the Jade factory, then depart to Puerto Quetzal to get you aboard your ship on time.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair not accessible