Idiomas da excursão
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Para toda a família
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
Arrival in Puno. Meeting point at the hotel or airport. We leave Puno heading south, passing by the villages of Juli, Ilave and Yanguyo, until you reach the embarkation point in Punta Hermosa. Here, you will head to the kayaks and all the equipment into a motor boat and head to the island of Anapia (90 minutes). Upon arrival, local families welcome you and provide accommodation in their homes. In the afternoon, enjoy a short time to practice paddling and maneuvering on the kayak.
DAY 2: (B, L, D)
After breakfast, you will meet in the spring to start your journey. Begin circling the island of Suana and Caño, then head to the island of Yuspique. You will be escorted by a artisan fishing sailboat which will take your belongings and accompany you during the journey. In Yuspique, hike and see a family of vicuna (South American camelid animal), the only inhabitants of the island. Enjoy a hike to an Ushnu at the top of the island with a spectacular view of 360 degrees, with a view of the Cordillera Real. In the evening, you will camp under the stars where you will see major constellations of the southern hemisphere.
DAY 3: (B, L, D)
After breakfast at the camp, you will continue the journey around the island crossing some small deserted islands (some of them in Bolivia). During the tour, you will see a variety of birds like the Titicaca Grebe (endemic bird) or Siete Colores del Totoral. Arriving at your camp set alongside a beautiful beach on the island of Ccana, there are only 12 inhabitants and hundreds of vicuñas which reside here. Astronomy night and campfire.
DAY 4: (B, L)
On your last day of travel, you will leave the camp heading north (longest leg of the journey) passing the island of Iscaya to finally reach your destination in Punta Hermosa. Once there, vehicles will be awaiting your arrival where the equipment will be loaded and you will make your return drive to Puno. Arrival at the hotel or airport.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Kayaking on Titicaca Lake
- Semi fast motorboat for three days in Titicaca
- Bilingual professional guide for sea kayak
- Expedition sea kayaks with life jacket, splash jacket, paddle and small dry bag to keep in the kayak.
- Camping gear: Expedition tents, Therm a rest inflatable mattress and sleeping bags.
- Two cooks with kitchen tent and cooking gear
- One night Libertador hotel in Puno in double accommodation
- One night in local people’s home
- All meals except the first dinner
- Air fare
- Other expenses
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- We recommend you to bring the following items:
- Wind and rain proof jacket, warm clothes, lycra and/or short wet-suit and wimming suit, sun block, hat, bottle of water, sunglasses, flashlight and thermal under-ware