Idiomas da excursão
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
During the kayak ride you will be on the Titicaca National Reserve, so there is a big chance you will see the wildlife of the lake.
After paddling for about one hour you will arrive to the Uros Floating Islands, where you will have approximately 1.5 hours to float around immersing yourself in this incredible floating reed village. There are more than 50 floating islands and you will have the chance to visit two of them.
On the first floating island, your guide will explain to you about the people who live there. Then you will have some free time to walk around, visit the small huts made from reeds, take some pictures and buy a souvenir to support the people of these islands if you wish.
After this visit you will continue on a boat ride to Taquile Island. The people who live on this island are very famous because they are considered “the best weavers of Peru”. There, you will go on a beautiful hike to enjoy the views of the lake. During this hike you will stop to visit the town square of Taquile and visit the handicraft shops to see the typical weaving. The square is also the highest point of the hike (3,950m or 12,960 feet).
After enjoying some free time around the square, you will enjoy a typical lunch. Then you will finish the hike going to the second port of the island, where you will take the motorboat back to Puno where your tour will come to an end at approximately 3:30pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Pre-departure briefing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (City Center)
- Boat Rides
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- Kayak and equipment
- Entrance fees
- Lunch in Taquile Island
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guide and driver (In Peru & Bolivia it is common to tip your tour guide if you feel he/she provided you with a good service. It is not obligatory but it would be a nice gesture)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pre-departure briefing: Please make time for a mandatory pre-departure briefing at 7pm on the day before your tour at your accommodation in Puno city center. Here you will receive detailed information about your excursion, a list of what to bring, and you will be able to have any questions answered.
- Please wait in the lobby of your hotel for your pick-up 15 minutes before. Pick-up time may vary depending on your hotel location so please be patient
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.