Milford Sound is arguably the most scenic destination in New Zealand, a must-see for any traveler. This is a small group tour for travelers seeking a personalized trip to Milford Sound. You will be transported in a modern, fully air-conditioned coach. As you begin your tour out of Queenstown we will travel south along the side of the amazing "Remarkables" mountain range and New Zealand's longest lake, Lake Wakatipu. From Te Anau the scenery really begins as we drive north along the lake. Lake Te Anau is the largest lake in the South Island.
Idiomas da excursão
- Confirmação instantânea
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Inclui almoço
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
Upon entering the Fiordland National Park, the largest National Park in NZ, travel up along side the Eglington River to three mountain lakes at the head of the Eglington Valley. During this part of the journey you will make the first of our many sightseeing stops that also allow for some great photo opportunities. You have a couple of different locations for lunch and will endeavor to select the best spot on the day. With some fantastic walks in the area, this is a great opportunity to experience the beautiful alpine forest up close.
After lunch you head towards the Homer Tunnel, taking in some incredible mountain views while driving along side the crystal clear waters of the Hollyford river. Once through the Homer Tunnel, you'll wind the way down the Cleddau Valley. At this time you arrive in an area called Fiordland but are visiting a "Sound", the difference will be explained.
You link up with a scenic cruise for a 1hour and 45 minute excursion on the fjord.
Important Note: During the months of May to October the itinerary for this tour will be modified. In place of the BBQ lunch enroute to Milford Sound, the tour will include a full scenic cruise with a BBQ lunch on board the cruise boat.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Tour departs from selected Queenstown hotels
- 6:50am (May - October)
- 7:20am (November - April)
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Returns to original departure point at approximately 7:30pm (May - October), 9:00pm (November - April)
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Cruise on the Milford Sound
- Opportunity for extended bush walks
- BBQ lunch at Cascade Creek inside the Fiordland National Park or a BBQ lunch on board your Milford Sound Cruise if traveling during the months of May - October
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please bring walking shoes, warm clothes and rain jacket
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Special meal requests such as vegetarian or do not eat pork, lamb, chicken or beef MUST be advised at time of booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.