Idiomas da excursão
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
Transfer to your hotel, meeting with your guide and welcome cocktail or dinner (your choice). Welcome dinner or cocktail included.
Day 2: Quito - Coca - First community stop
Transfer out to the airport to take a 30 minutes flight to Coca. Arrived in Coca, transportation to Shiripuno. 2 hours of canoe to the first community. Meeting with the community; amazing nature and people. Camping night.
Day 3: Transportation and arrival to the community
Travel deeper into the Amazon jungle, first on the Shiripuno river and then on the Cononaco river, arrival at a small community known as the community of Bowomano. During the trip you will be able to observe in their natural habitats river turtles, macaws, toucans, tapirs we will reach our community by sundown.
Day 4: Community Activities (B/L/D)
After an early breakfast and a short canoe ride; we will hike to a giant ceiba; the largest tree in the forest. We will learn and try tree the Huaorani climbing techniques. After this, we will arrive to a beautiful lagoon, and navigate silently through the lakes and forests and observe the Hoatzin, birds, diurnal baths, and other animals (small mammals).
Day 5: Community activities (B/L/D)
After breakfast, we will have the option to do a hunting day, the hunt, is very important for the Huaorani community and they lives depend on it; they do this traditionally and it takes long hours in the beautiful jungle.
Day 6: Community Activities
Enjoy a full day of adrenaline with the piranha fishing! The lure of the Amazon rain forest and thrill of trying to catch one of the most "infamous" fish in the world will make this day unique and unforgettable.
Day 7: Community Activities
Wake-up early to travel down the river and discover amazingly beautiful salty ponds. It is the opportunity to observe big groups of scarlet macaws, blue and yellow macaws, parrots and a lot of other bird species that depends on the season. Upon returning to Bameno, the community will have an artisan craft fairs. That night, there will also be a cultural presentation with traditional dance, chants and stories. A wonderful way to end your stay at the community and spend the last evening with the people you begin to know well.
After breakfast, we will head up the Cononaco river, during our trip we make our way through a thriving rain forest ecosystem, still home to a marvellous Amazonian species. We will make some stops in different Huaorani houses. At the end of the day we will camp in a Huaorani family.
Day 9: Amazon rainforest - Coca - Quito
Arrival to Coca to take your flight back to Quito. Afternoon visit of Quito (included) and optional evening activities. Night in Quito.
Day 10: Quito - Transfer out.
Transfer out to the airport. Your guide will pick you up at your hotel and leave you at the airport for your international flight (airport assistance included).
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Todos os horários de voo são aproximados e sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições do tempo e das restrições de peso.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Birds, Ecuadorian rainforest -Yasuni national park
- Accommodation as per itinerary (9 nights /10 days)
- Flight (Quito - Coca - Quito)
- All transfers in and out (from and to the airport)
- Two nights in Quito in superior class hotels (3*)
- Breakfasts in Quito
- Welcome dinner or cocktail (the traveler choose the option, it is a way to know your guide before leaving for one week to the rain-forest).
- National professional and bilingual guide during all your tour (French or English).
- Immersion and daily fee for the community (the fee is fixed by the communities)
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Small-group tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.