Idiomas da excursão
Day 1 (D): Pickup at hotel in Quito or airport and drop-off at a luxury Hacienda in the Andes.
Day 2 (B,L): Horseback ride to the Corazon mountain for approximately 4 hours or you can bike if you prefer to.
After this activity you'll transfer to the Papallacta hot springs where you also spend the night.
Day 3 (B,L,D): In the morning you can enjoy the lovely natural hot springs and after lunch your driver picks you up to go to the Amazon where your 3-day stay in the Eco-Lodge will start.
Day 4 (B,L,D): Today you will visit a local Amazon community and spot some wildlife. After your activities you can enjoy the pool.
Day 5 (B,L): Before breakfast you can take the last wild spotting tour. After the tour our guide will pick you up to go rafting on the Jatun Yacu River class III, before driving all the way back to Quito.
Day 6 (B,L): Today you will be guided through the old town and at the Equator.
Day 7 (B,L): Today you will visit Otavalo, where you can see the Indigenous Ecuadorians. In the morning you will stop at the Condor Rescue Center and in the afternoon you will go to the Cuicocha crater lakes and the Cotacachi leather town.
Day 8 (B,L,D): Early in the morning you’ll take you flight to the Galapagos Island. You will be transferred to Isabela upon arrival where you can visit the Flamingo Lagoon.
Day 9 (B,L,D): Early in the morning, you’ll take an excursion to the Sierra Negra Volcano. After lunch, you can go snorkeling at Concha Perla where you can observe the colorful fishes, sea urchins, starfishes, sea lions, or even sea turtles.
Day 10 (B,L,D): In the morning, you will go to the Charles Darwin Research Station, located on Santa Cruz. Here you can interact with the giant tortoises. Then you will go to Tortuga Bay. If you are lucky, you can see flamingos here and marine iguanas.
Day 11 (B,L,D): On this day, you will go to Floreana Island. Here you can explore the human history of the islands. First you will go to Post office bay. Then you will go to the mirador de la Baronesa, where you can learn about mangroves.
*There is the possibility of changes in the itinerary in this day due to availability, weather conditions and National Park regulations. This is why we offer an alternative island visit with similar activities if needed: Santa Fe Island.
You can go snorkeling here and you can watch sea lions, stingrays, goldfish. Then you will go sport fishing. In the end, you will visit the hidden beach: Playa Escondida.
Day 12 (B): After breakfast, you will travel to Baltra Airport, but on the way, you will stop by “The Twins” (“The Gemelos”), which are two similar craters formed by a collapse of earth when the lava passed below it.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
If you are already in Quito, your departure will be at 2pm.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
12-Day Ecuador for 2 or 3 pax
Private tour through Ecuador for groups of 2 to 3 people maximum.
A partir de
USD 3.249,00Detalhes de preços
12-Day Ecuador for 4+ pax
If you are with 4 or more people we have special rates.
A partir de
USD 2.873,00Detalhes de preços
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Flight Quito-Baltra-Quito
- Entrance to the community visit in the Amazon $8,- p.p.
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee: $100,- p.p.
- Migratory Control Card: $20,- p.p.
- Bus from airport to channel (from where the tour starts) and vice versa, only if you fly with TAME $10 p.p.
- Isabela dock fee $5,- p.p.
- Water taxi $3,5 p.p.
- Snorkeling equipment $5.- p.p.
- Wet-suits rent
- Other food and drinks not mentioned in itinerary
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Some activities are not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Some activities are not recommended for pregnant women
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- In the Galapagos, you will have a guide during the whole trip, except on the boat to Isabela and Santa Cruz