Idiomas da excursão
At the hacienda there are cows, alpacas, llamas and, of course, the horses. There is a beautiful view over Cayambe city, the Cayambe volcano and sometimes you can even see Quito. At night you can sit next to the fire place or enjoy the beautiful stars of 2 hemispheres because you're now located so close on the Equator.
The rooms are very comfortable and some even come with a Jacuzzi.
The next morning you can take an optional mountain biking lap or just relax until private transportation takes you to Otavalo where you will have enough time to stroll around and to shop the local handcrafts. After a local 2 course lunch, you will head back to Quito.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Riding in the Cayambe paramo
- Professional and bilingual guide
- Private transportation
- 1 night of accommodation in a double room with private bathroom
- Guided horse tour on healthy strong horses for all levels
- Meals as described in itinerary (1x breakfast, 2x lunch, 1x dinner)
- Water & snack during the ride
- Helmets & chaps
- Tips for guide
- Extra food and drinks
- Optional entrance to Quitsato ($2)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
8:00am: Pick-up at hotel in Quito and start driving to the ranch
9:00am: Stop at Quitsato (Equator)
10:00am - 11:00am: Canelazos (local drink) and Bizcochos (local biscuits) at Hacienda & safety briefing
11:00am - 4:00pm: Ride into the Andes with box lunch on the way
7:00pm: Dinner at Hacienda (3-courses)
10:30am: Private transportation to Otavalo and time to shop
2:00pm - 3:00pm: Lunch (2-courses)
5:00pm: Arrival in Quito