Activity Level: Moderate to Challenging
Trip Length: 6 days
Season: Year round
Activities: Hiking, Rafting, Trekking, Horse Riding, Wildlife
Minimum Age: 12 years
Group Size: Max 14 – Avg. 12
Idiomas da excursão
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
In the morning we go horseback riding in the Avenida de Los Volcanes and in the afternoon we drive towards the Llanganates National Park, until we reach the town of Baños, located at the entrance of the Amazon. Here we can enjoy the best nightlife by drinking cocktails and dancing salsa.
Accommodation: La Floresta Hotel
Day 2: Biking in the Llanganates National Park (B)
This morning we mountain bike enjoying the beautiful scenery of the cloud forest. While descending into the jungle, we will have a breath-taking view of Baños, very well known for its spectacular location right on the foothills of the Tungurahua volcano. In the afternoon we will have some time to explore town.
Accommodation: La Floresta Hotel
Day 3: Road of waterfalls and canyoning (B,L,D)
This morning we will hit the road of the waterfalls. The first stop will be at the Bride ́s Veil waterfall, where we will take the Tarabita (cable car) to get across the Pastaza River. Then we will hike down to the Pailon del Diablo waterfall, the second highest in Ecuador.
After that we hike for 3 hours through the tropical jungle, where we climb along several white-water waterfalls. Our local native guide tells us about the incredible nature and wildlife we will see.
Accommodation: Amazon Home Stay
Day 4: Jatunyacu river rafting and volcanic hot springs (B, L)
We start with paddling on the Jatunyacu River. After a safety briefing from our rafting guides, we will start our class III rafting expedition down the Jatunyacu River, well known for its clean water and awesome rapids.
We conclude our day with a drive back up to the Andes, stopping to visit the paradise of hummingbirds in Guango Reserve and finally continuing up to the volcanic hot springs resort, where we will spend the night.
Accommodation: Termas Papallacta Spa & Resort
Day 5: Hiking the cloud forest, hummingbirds paradise & Otavalo market (B,D)
After a 2-hour bird-watching tour through the cloud forest, we will visit Otavalo and its amazing indigenous handicraft market. Later we'll be transferred to the Imbabura volcano to enjoy a nice cultural encounter with the local people and learn the traditional way of living while sharing the daily activities with the families. In the evening we will take part of an organic cooking lesson using the local products.
Accommodation: Andes Home Stay
Day 6: Trekking the loop of Cuicocha crater lake (B,L)
Today our challenge will be a 5-hour hike around the Cuicocha crater lake, with breathtaking views of the active volcano and of the amazing valleys located in Cotacachi-Cayapas ecological reserve. On this trek, we will reach an altitude of 11880ft and hike 9 miles around the crater. After the hik it is possible to swim in the crater lake. In the afternoon we drive back to Quito where the service ends.
*Preferred accommodation if not available a similar accommodation will be provided.
** Meals according itinerary Breakfast (B), Lunch (L), Diner (D)
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
6 day Andes Multisport group
Rafting, biking and hiking program in the Andes and Amazon. This is the price for minimum 4 guests.
A partir de
USD 1.188,00Detalhes de preços
6 day Andes Multisport private
Rafting, biking and hiking program in the Andes and Amazon. This is the price for minimum 2 guests.
A partir de
USD 1.500,00Detalhes de preços
Biking in the Andes
- Transportation: Private and comfortable land transportation
- Accommodation based on double occupancy: 4-star hotel in Baños, home stay in the jungle, 5-star Spa Resort in Papallacta, home stay in San Clemente
- Meals: 4 Breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
- Activities: 2 hours horseback riding on the slopes of the central Andes, 3 hours biking in the Llanganates national park, 4 hours white-water rafting on Jatunyacu River in the Amazon rainforest, 2 hours canyoning at Pimpilala waterfalls, bird watching and hiking exploration in the cloud forest, soaking in Papallacta hot springs, 5 hours trekking around the loop of Cuicocha active volcano, share time with local indigenous people, salsa lesson, organic cooking lessons with local people in the Andes.
Gear: trekking sticks, high-quality MTB (disc brakes, front suspension), helmets, gloves, rubber boots, ropes, 7-people-rafts, life jackets, paddles
Trip Leader: Certified English-speaking adventure trip leader and local guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- My own room supplement (for single occupancy)
- International flights
- Airport transfers
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Meals, Snacks & Drinks not described in the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- All passenger heights & weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years