Activity Level: Moderate to Challenging. This tour operates all year round but we recommend it between June to December. Activities: Hiking, Kayaking, Wildlife.
Idiomas da excursão
- Preço competitivo
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
Pick up at Coca airport. We drive to the Shiripuno River, where we start our first kayaking expedition down to the Noneno Huaorani Community. On the way we'll have opportunities to spot river turtles and some species of birds like Oropendola birds, caciques and parrots. Spend the night with the community members, eating with them and sharing stories of their history.
Day 2: Amazing Encounters with Wildlife while Kayaking
After a healthy breakfast, continue our kayaking exploration heading deeper into the jungle. On the way, we've good opportunities to see different types of monkeys, capybara, tapir, macaw, different types of birds like toucans, king fishers, swallows, flycatchers, herons, sandpipers and hawks. We also have a quick stop to see an amazing Kapok tree, the highest in the Amazon region. In the afternoon when we arrive at the camp site our chef will prepare a special gourmet dinner.
Day 3: Canoe Ride and Discover the Huaorani Culture
Navigate down the Shiripuno River until the Cononaco Chico Community. Only one Huaorani family lives in this community and the leader is Karue. He's one of the oldest Huaorani warriors and has incredible stories to share. We learn from him and spend time with his family, which surely will be an unforgettable experience. After dinner, go and watch the different species of caimans.
Day 4: Kayaking Down the Cononaco River
After breakfast, we hop in our kayaks to continue the adventure! We kayak for about 20 miles today down the Cononaco River. We may view anacondas and caimans on the shores of the river. Seeing other species such as the spider monkey, wooly monkey, howler monkey hanging on the branches of the giant kapok trees happen throughout the journey. We stop for lunch on the way, and then continue kayaking to the Bohanamo Huaorani Community.
Day 5: Hike to the Animals Clay Lick - Pure Wildlife
Before breakfast we go to the Saladeros (animal clay lick) where there is a big concentration of animals, including mammals, several species of parrots and macaws, and few predators surrounding the area. They come to feed on the clay from the mineral enriched ground, which helps them digest and detoxify from the poisons of their main diet. Later in the afternoon hike back to the camp site. Here we learn about the survival skills the Huaoranis have developed to live in this thick jungle. Get a great and extremely useful overview of the practical purposes of each of the different plants here. We go fishing before we visit the leader of the tribe. He's always happy to share his amazing stories about hunting and surviving in the jungle.
Day 6: Canoe Ride Back to Coca and End of Service
Travel by canoe back to the Shiripuno Bridge and then drive to the town of Coca. Drop-off at your hotel or airport in Coca
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
6 day Yasuni kayak and camping
2 or 3 guests
A partir de
USD 1.875,00Detalhes de preços
6 day Yasuni Group
As of 4 guests
A partir de
USD 1.625,00Detalhes de preços
- Transfer from Coca city to Shiripuno Bridge, motorized canoe, dugout canoe, kayaks
- Accommodation based on double occupancy: comfortable camping in Yasuni National Park
- Gear: Expedition and inflatable kayaks, paddles, dry bags, life jackets, dugout canoe with outboard motor, rubber boots, Eureka tents, air mattresses, bathroom tent, portable toilet, social kitchen.
- Meals Included: 5 Breakfast, 5 Lunches and 5 Dinners
- Activities: Kayaking Shiripuno River, Visiting the untouched zone in Yasuni National Park, Animals clay lick (Saladero), Hiking with the Huaorani warriors, Visiting the Huaorani communities, Piranha fishing, Wildlife spotting, Night hikes
- Trip Leader: Certified English-speaking adventure Trip Leader and local guides
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Personal expenses
- Required immunizations (mandatory) – Yellow Fever, Hepatitis B
- My own tent supplement (for single occupancy)
- International flights, Airfare Quito-Coca round trip
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum Age: 14 years
- Group Size: Max 8 – Avg. 6
- All meals are included from lunch on day 1 and breakfast on day 6 and you camp every night with a local community