Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
Depart early in the morning from Quito and drive through the “The Avenue of the Volcanoes” toward Pintag and Antisana National Park. Antisana is located two hours away from Quito. Stop for an overview of the impressive lava flow at Antisanilla, next onto admire an incredibly huge wall of cliffs across the narrow canyon, where condors can be seen soaring up near the highest peaks. Several stops are made in the paramo to walk about level ground, and observe the beautiful but small paramo flowers hugging the ground among the lichens and paramo straw: yellow composites, gentians, red Indian paintbrush, orchids and chuquiraguas.
Observe the glacial moraines and birds in both a diversity of species and individual abundance around the many paramo lakes and ponds. View the highly endangered Black-faced Ibis, Cinereous Conebills, Brown Speckled Teal, Andean Lapwings, many Carunculated Caracaras, Black Wing Doves, and the rare Siskin. Lunch in a local hosteria, then continue your trip to Chugchilan. Included: Lunch, dinner, accommodation , private transportation, entrance fee, certified bilingual guide.
Day 2: Quilotoa - Quito (B) (L)
After breakfast, head to explore the Quilotoa Lagoon. Stop to visit an indigenous local house from the 'Paramos' (Andes). Observe clothes and customs, see an indigenous house made of straw. Enjoy time with locals as you chat, watch and learn about their life and how they prepare the soil to sow. After this great experience, we will head to the town of Tigua, famous for its naive paintings. Have lunch, then continue up to the Quilotoa volcano, to descend into the lake located inside the crater or just walk around the crater. Admire this incredible place and get ready to enjoy an unforgettable experience by mule back riding. Enjoy the most beautiful landscape in the highlands and traditional indigenous villages on your drive back to Quito late in the afternoon. Included: breakfast, lunch, private transportation, entrance fee, certified bilingual guide, mules (riding back). Note: On Thursdays, there is an optional visit to the Saquisilí Indigenous Market.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Tourist Class Hotel
The highlands of the Ecuadorian Andes with its alluring beauty, an amazing landscapes. Accommodation Hotel Mama Hilda in Chugchilan
A partir de
USD 320,00Detalhes de preços
Tourist Superior Hotel
The highlands of the Ecuadorian Andes with its alluring beauty, an amazing and unique landscapes. Accommodation in Black Sheep Lodge in Chugchilan
A partir de
USD 354,00Detalhes de preços
Quilotoa and Cotopaxi
- Overnight accommodation
- National Park fees
- All activities
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and bring a jacket
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.