This volcano is the third highest in the Ecuadorian Andes after Chimborazo (6.390 m) and Cotopaxi (5.897 m).
The hacienda where the ride starts and where you will enjoy coffee or a tea in the morning and a delicious 3-course lunch is located at a little hill with beautiful 360 degree view over the city Cayambe and the volcano Cayambe.
Idiomas da excursão
For every level we offer an amazing ride.
If you are a beginner we would recommend you to ride around 2-3 hours. If you are more experienced we can ride longer.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Open paramo fields with views over Cotopaxi
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Morning tea
- 2-5 hour horse ride on healthy and strong horses for all levels
- Helmets & chaps
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
9:00am: Pick up in Quito
10:15am: Coffee or tea and local biszochos at the Hacienda
11:00am: Start ride up to the Paramo of Cayambe
1:00pm: Little snack on the horse
2:30pm: Back at the Hacienda and enjoy a delicious 3-course lunch including a fresh local fruit juice
3:30pm: Optional visit hot springs or Jacuzzi
4:00pm: Drive back to Quito
5:30pm: Arrival in Quito