Idiomas da excursão
After a horse ride of about 1.5-hour we arrive in the National Park of Cayambe-Coca where we will climb all the way with the horses until about 4.700meters above sea level.
If you are lucky you will see Condors. After about 5-hours of riding we will set our tents and start the fire to prepare our diner.
At night you can enjoy the beautiful stars of 2 hemispheres because we are located on the Equator. You will sleep in the tents, please note that it will be very cold at night.
The next morning, after breakfast, we will get the horses and continue our ride.
We will arrive around 2:00pm at the Hacienda where a delicious 3-course lunch is served and where it would be possible to take a good warm shower.
This trip is a great adventure and only suitable for intermediate riders and you should be aware of the very cold nights (sometimes below 0 degree Celsius).
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Professional and bilingual guide
- Private transportation
- 1 night of accommodation in a double room with private bathroom
- Guided horse tour on healthy strong horses for all levels
- Meals as described in itinerary (1x breakfast, 2x lunch, 1x dinner)
- Water and snack during the ride
- Helmets and chaps
- Tips for guide
- Extra food and drinks
- Optional entrance to Quitsato ($2)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
8:00am: Pick-up at hotel in Quito and start driving to the ranch
9:00am: Stop at Quitsato (Equator)
10:00am - 11:00am: Canelazos (local drink) and Bizcochos (local biscuits) at Hacienda & safety briefing
11:00am - 4:00pm: Ride into the Andes with box lunch on the way
4:00pm - 7:00pm: Set-up tents and dinner
7:30am: - 2:00pm: Ride into the Paramo
2:00pm: - 4:00pm: Lunch (3-courses) and relaxation (in hot tub) at Hacienda
5:30pm: Arrival in Quito