Idiomas da excursão
We will have a local drink (canelazo) and a local snack (bizcocho). If you are a mixed group, the guests for horseback riding start their ride here.
You will embark in a strong 4×4 jeep with the bikes on the roof and you start to drive towards the Cayambe refuge (3.800 m). From there you walk up the mountain (if the weather is OK you can go up to the glacier). Then you bike all the way back down to the entrance of the National Park.
A delicious 3 course lunch is waiting for you at the Hacienda where you will also see the horseback riders. Then its time to go back to Quito.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Biking in the clouds
- Professional driver/ guide
- Local 3 course lunch with fresh juice or a glass of beer
- Mountain bike & helmet
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional entrance fee to Equator ($2USD)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
8:30am - 09:30am: Welcome drink & snack and testing the gear
10:15am - 11:00am: Hiking
11:30am - 1:00pm: Biking
1:00pm - 2:30pm: Local 3-course lunch
4:30pm: Back in Quito