Idiomas da excursão
Listen to a brief safety introduction, and then follow your guide to explore the dark, mysterious world of the lava field under Þingvellir National Park. Enter Gjábakkahellir and discover the marvels that volcanic activity has created; the cave is a perfect example of an Icelandic lava tube and is situated in one of the most active volcano areas in the world due to the riffs that enabled lava to surface ages ago. See shield volcanoes, which are products of lava flows that left impressive layers of scenery over the years. After exploring the cave for an hour and a half, take a break for lunch (own expense) before moving on to the blue depths of Silfra.
Head to the Silfra fissure, one of Iceland’s most-hidden treasures. Admire the otherworldly scene of the rift, famous for its heavenly shades of crystal-clear blue water, and feel weightless as you float lazily for two hours down the current.
Then, put on your snorkel gear and continue exploring the dream-like underground pool. Your guide will lead you to the most scenic spots as you swim between the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates.
When your incredible journey is over, the coach will take you back to your hotel in Reykjavik.
Please note: In the winter, Leiðarendi cave will be explored in the first part of this tour.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Day Trip from Reykjavik: Caving in Gjabakkahellir and Snorkeling in Silfra
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Helmets for caving
- All snorkeling gear
- Leiðarendi Cave (winter)
- Gjábakkahellir Cave (summer)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Items recommended to bring: warm and waterproof outdoor clothing, gloves, warm undergarment, fleece/wool sweater and pants, warm socks and change of clothing
- Since you’ll be wearing snorkeling goggles to see underwater, there can be nothing in the way of the seal, therefore you cannot wear glasses underneath the goggles. In this case, contact lenses or your own prescription goggles are recommended.
- Please note: You must be comfortable with floating in water, and must know how to swim.
- In the winter Leiðarendi cave will be explored in the first part of this tour.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.