Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui almoço
Your journey will lead you along Iceland's Golden Circle, a route looping from Reykjavik into central Iceland and back that’s famous for its stunning sights. Head to the geothermal area of Geysir and witness how the ground gurgles and bubbles, and see heated water escaping from the ground with enormous force. Learn how this location serves as the original name-giver of the erupting springs.
Listen to your local guide’s stories about the area as you head farther along the Golden Circle to Gullfoss, the undisputed pinnacle of Icelandic waterfalls. Appreciate the breathtaking power and beauty as water rushes down three layered steps formed by lava.
Stop finally at UNESCO World Heritage-listed Þingvellir National Park. One of the most popular attractions in the country, Þingvellir boasts incredible sights and is the birthplace of one of the oldest parliaments in the world, which still exists today. It is the site where the great tectonic plates of America and Europe meet, creating stunning rifts, fissures and canyons that cross over the region -- a picturesque sight perfect for photo opportunities!
After your day trip, enjoy a relaxing drive back to Reykjavik.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
River rafting and Golden Circle Sightseeing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A professional local guide and a raft guide
- Transfer from/to Reykjavík
- River rafting on the Hvítá River
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years for rafting the whole river and 10 years for half of the river
- Items recommended to bring: a warm sweater, bathing suit, change of clothing and a towel
- Please note: Although you don't need to ‘swim’ while river rafting, it is recommended that you can, as people who can't swim tend to panic when they are in the water. You must be comfortable with floating in water.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.