Idiomas da excursão
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Experiência Única
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
Your journey begins with a pick up from your Hotel in Reykjavik between 8:00 – 8:30. A scenic drive is taking us up to the Snaefellsness peninsula, which is located in the western part of Iceland. Once we are at the starting point of our hike, the peak is about 7-8 km (4,5-5 miles) and 750m (2,500ft.) of elevation away. On the glacier you will get attached to a rope and start walking in a line, with about 10 meters in between each hiker who is part of your group. Your expert guide will lead you around big crevasses and makes sure, that you are safe at all time. After about 3-5 hours, depending on the strength of the group, we are reaching the peak. From there you can possibly see the whole west fjord peninsula or even Greenland, if the visibility is very clear.
This hike is definitely a very unique experience and for everyone who likes adventures!
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Please contact the local operator after booking to confirm your exact pick up location
Please contact the local operator directly after booking to confirm your exact timing
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Pick up from Reykjavik
- All necessary Glacier Gear
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Thermal underwear (shirt and long johns) synthetic or wool
- Light Sweater,wool or fleece
- Light and thin quick drying pants. Wind resistant
- Waterproof breathable jacket
- Waterproof breathable pants
- Thin gloves, synthetic or wool
- Mittens, thick ones, synthetic or wool
- Hat or Balaclava
- Socks, synthetic or wool
- Hiking boots. The boots should be high enough to provide good ankle support
- Backpack 30-50 liters
- Sunglasses with sufficient UV-protection. The glasses have to cover the eyes
- Water or drinks: 3 liters total
- Lunch bag: sandwiches, energy bars and some sweets
- Hot drinks: It is good idea to bring hot chocolate or tea to give you some extra energy
- Walking poles
- Thermal pad to sit on
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.