- Confirmação instantânea
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
When you arrive, listen to a safety briefing. Whether you’re a novice or seasoned rider, the sure-footed Icelandic horses are gentle by nature and known for their tölt, a four-beat gait that enables them to cross all terrains smoothly and feels very comfortable for riders.
Get acquainted with these small and sturdy animals, and hear how they descended from horses brought to Iceland in the 10th century. Then, put on your supplied riding helmet and coveralls, and, after a practice ride, set off behind your guide. Soak up the surrounding landscapes as you cross open moors and follow trails through fields and farmland. Get accustomed to the tölt gait and make regular stops to snap photos of the scenery.
After around 1.5 hours on horseback, return to the stable and travel by minivan to the old harborside in Reykjavik. Here, board a whale watching boat and put on your supplied coveralls to keep you warm. Find a spot on the outdoor viewing decks or in the cabin as you pull away from land.
Watch for porpoises, white-beaked dolphins, minke whales and humpbacks whales in the waters of Faxaflói Bay. Hear fascinating commentary about marine life in the area and keep your camera handy — these trips boast a success rate of 90% for sightings! In the unlikely event that you don’t spot any whales or dolphins, you’ll receive a complimentary ticket for another boat trip.
Relax in the cabin in between spells on deck and refuel with refreshments (own expense) from the onboard café whenever you wish during your trip. After around three hours at sea, return to dock and end your experience with a hotel drop-off.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Tour departing at 9am. Operates from March to October.
A partir de
USD 204,00Detalhes de preços
Whale watching and Horse riding Tour from Reykjavik
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Use of a helmet, coveralls and raincoats (if required) for horse riding
- Wi-Fi access on board the boat
- Use of warm coveralls on whale watching boat
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase on the boat)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please dress warmly for both activities
- In the case of non-sighting tours you will be given a complimentary ticket to use on another boat ride
- In the case of cancellation due to bad weather conditions you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- Please note that to take part in the horse riding element of the tour, travelers must weigh less than 240 pounds (110kg)
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.