- Confirmação instantânea
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
As you travel, listen to your guide share fascinating details about where you’ll be kayaking. If you’re headed to Hvalfjörður, hear how it is one of the longest and deepest fjords in the country. Then, on arrival, be wowed by the stunning sight of the fjord set against a backdrop of misty mountains and vast flat lands.
If you’re traveling to Lake Thingvallavatn, discover how it is located in the UNESCO-listed Thingvellir National Park, in the tectonic rift valley between North America and Europe. Step out of your minivan and find yourself speechless as you take in Iceland’s ethereal landscape, with volcanoes, lava fields and green pastures surrounding the mere.
Collect your kayak from your guide, then wrestle into your provided wet suit, splash jacket and specially designed shoes. When you’re ready, listen to a comprehensive safety briefing before climbing into your kayak and paddling away into the water. While the route can sometimes be challenging, the experience is aimed at all levels of kayakers, whether it’s your first time or you’re a seasoned pro.
Keeping close to your guide, gaze around you at the otherworldly scenery, and listen as your guide explains the geological history of the area. Halfway through your trip, break to rest your arms and snack on any refreshments you've brought with you.
When the time comes, step back onto dry land, peel off your kayaking gear, and hop back inside your minivan. Your tour then concludes with a drop-off back at the original start point.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required. If the group exceeds more than six participants, there will be two guides.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Kayaking Day Trip from Reykjavik
- Professional guide
- Transport by minivan
- Use of sea kayak, paddle, wet suit, splash jacket and footwear
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Recommended to bring a change of clothes and warm undergarments
- Small group tour, maximum 6 people with 1 guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Please note: kayaking will take place either on Hvalfjörður fjord beach or Lake Thingvallavatn, weather dependent
- Sea kayaking tours on open water are highly dependent on weather conditions and wave forecast. Like all outdoor adventures, we reserve the right to cancel or change your itinerary at any point with your safety in mind.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.