- Confirmação instantânea
- Inclui jantar
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Oferta ocasional
Order your drinks at own expense, and then enjoy your 9-course meal from the Adventure Menu. Made up of delicate creations that aim to surprise your taste buds, the menu is rarely ever the same, but you can expect specialities such as cod tongues in orly (beer-flavored dough) and redfish with mango. Read on for a sample menu.
After your meal, leave the restaurant and walk to the pier where your cruise boat awaits. Step aboard and cruise out to sea to look for the Northern Lights, also known as the Aurora Borealis.
Enjoy views of illuminated Reykjavik and its mountainous backdrop as you cruise to a prime Northern Lights viewing spot, far from the city’s lights. Scan the skies for the dancing ribbons of light, and learn about the science and Icelandic folklore associated with them from the onboard video and guided commentary. With a little luck, you’ll catch a spectacular display, although sightings can’t be guaranteed.
After roughly 2.5 hours at sea, return to the harbor where your experience ends.
Sample Menu:Nine courses including dishes such as:
- Cod tongues in orly with sherry- and garlic-flavored cream cheese and a lemon dip
- Marinated scallops in their shells with scallop ceviche, dill cream and salmon roe
- Redfish cooked two ways, served with snap peas, mango and peanut butter
- Monkfish served with bacon, pesto, basil sauce and tempura broccoli
- Lamb fillet with mushrooms, port and garlic, accompanied by mushrooms, potatoes and béarnaise sauce
- Daim bar cheesecake with raspberry sauce, Skyr (traditional Icelandic yogurt) sorbet and white chocolate
- Warm caramel cake with peanuts, salted caramel ice cream, mascarpone cheese, white chocolate mousse and caramel sauce
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Kopar Adventure Menu:
Please book your table for around 2 hours before your cruise departure time. Please call the restaurant directly to confirm timings. Contact details are on your confirmation voucher
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
9-Course Dinner at Kopar Restaurant and Northern Lights Cruise
- 9-course dinner from Kopar's Adventure Menu
- 2.5-hour Northern Lights cruise
- Use of warm coveralls on boat
- Onboard commentary and video
- Hotel Drop off after the Northern Lights
- Drinks at Kopar (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress warm as it gets cold in Iceland during the Northern Lights season
- Please be sure to make a dinner reservation directly after booking this tour, allowing enough time for your meal before your cruise departs
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.