Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
This tour will definitely be a unique experience for all divers. Silfra fissure is located directly on top of the continental rift valley that is separating the continental plates of Europe and North America. Your diving adventure will start with pick up from your accommodation in Reykjavik, or if you have your own car you can choose meet at Thingvellir National park.
After your certified PADi Divemaster has provided you with all necessary diving gear as well as a briefing and short instructions, start with your first dry-suit dive for the day. The current in the fissure is very slow and offers enough time to explore the different lava formations of the rift. The blue color of the water and visibility are unique in the world. Often, the density of the water itself limits the visibility. After the first dive you will warm up a little bit, before its time for your second and last dive for the day which will take you deeper down into the crystal clear fissure.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Meet us there: If you plan to meet us on location, the meeting point is at the Information Center in Thingvellir National Park. The Information Center is located by the campsite. Please note that the Information Center is not the same as the Visitor Center.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Dive between the continental plates
- 2 dry-suit dives in Silfra Fissure
- All necessary dive equipment
- Certified divemaster
- Silfra admission fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Reykjavik
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Requirements: PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent; PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and Dry Suit Diver recommended
- Since you will be wearing snorkeling/dive mask to see underwater, there can be nothing in the way of the seal to keep them from filling up with water; That is, you can not wear glasses underneath the mask; You will have to go without them, so wear contact lenses or bring your own goggles with prescription
- Please note: This is a challenging dive where you need to be capable of carrying heavy equipment up to 1300ft (400m).
- It is highly recommended that your last dive was within 24 months ago. If your last dive was not within this time period we recommend taking a refreshment course before diving in Silfra.
- Like all divers should be aware of, it is strongly advised to wait 24hrs after diving to fly.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.