Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Experiência Única
After picking you up from your centrally located Reykjavik hotel, this tour formally begins at the charming village of Vík, a couple of hours from Reykjavik and continues east through spectacular scenery, lava fields and black sandy desert all the way to the magnificent Glacier Lagoon, Jökulsárlón where you have the option to take a boat ride amongst the icebergs. Choose between the fast Zodiac boat, or an amphibian boat experience. You will also visit the village of Kirkjubæjarklaustur, stopping to admire beautiful waterfalls along the way.
Your journey then continues on to Skaftafell National Park where you will stop at the visitor center and take a short hike (optional) to Svartifoss waterfall cascading down stacks of basalt columns. As the tour makes its way back towards Reykjavik you might be able to catch a glimpse of the eternal kiss of the Icelandic trolls along the way before you visit the serene, beautiful 100 meter deep Fjaðrárgljúfur canyon.
This tour is truly something you'll never forget!
Main sights and highlights include: Kirkjubæjarklaustur and Vík village, Skaftafell glacier and Svartifoss waterfall, Fjadrargljufur canyon, Zodiac or Amphibian boat ride on Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon (not operating in winter).
Please note: the itinerary of this tour is subject to change if road or weather conditions are unfavorable, especially during winter months (e.g. Fjadrargljufur might be difficult to reach). The Glacier Lagoon boats do not operate during winter. Also, due to fewer daylight hours between November and February much of the driving to and from the sights will be in darkness. The road to Svartifoss is currently closed until the Spring, so extra stops will be included in its place.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Please notify operator if you're staying at the following hotels for your pickup:
- 101 Hotel, Hverfisgata 10
- 22 hill hotel, Brautarholt 22
- Alda Hotel, Laugavegur 66-68
- Bus Hostel, Skógarhlíð 10
- Cabin, Borgartún 32
- Capital Inn, Suðurhlíð 35d
- Centerhotel Arnarhvoll, Ingólfsstræti 1
- Centerhotel Klopp, Klapparstigur 26
- Centerhotel Midgardur, Laugavegur 120
- Centerhotel Plaza, Aðalstræti 4
- Centerhotel Thingholt, Þingholtsstræti 5
- City hostel, Sundlaugavegur 34
- City Park Hotel, Hallarmúli 1
- Downtown Hostel, Vesturgata 17
- EYJA Guldsmeden, Brautarholt 10
- Fosshotel Baron, Barónsstígur 2-4
- Fosshotel Lind, Rauðarárstígur 18
- Fosshotel Rauðará, Rauðarárstígur 37
- Fosshotel Reykjavík, Hofðatorg - Þórunnartún 1
- Grand Hótel Reykjavík, Sigtún 38
- Hilton Canopy, Smiðjustigur 4
- Hilton Nordica, Suðurlandsbraut 2
- Hlemmur Square, Laugavegur 105
- Holt, Bergstaðarstræti 37
- Hotel Reykjavik Centrum, Aðalstræti 16
- Icelandair Marina, Tryggvagata 2
- Icelandair Natura, Nauthólsvegur
- Island hotel, Ármúli 9
- Kex, Skúlagata 28
- Klettur, Mjölnisholt
- Kvosin Downtown Hotel, Kirkjutorg 4
- Leifur Eiriksson, Skólavörðustígur 45
- Metropolitan, Ránargata 4a
- Oddsson Hotel, Hringbraut 121
- Odinsve, Týsgata
- OK Hotel, Laugavegur 74
- Radisson Blu 1919, Pósthússtræti
- Radisson Blu Saga, Hagatorg
- Reykjavik Lights Hotel, Suðurlandsbraut 12
- Reykjavik Residence Hotel, Hverfisgata 45
- Reykjavik Residence Suites, Hverfisgata 21
- Skuggi, Hverfisgata 103
- Storm, Þórunnartún 4
If staying outside of the city center, we can also pick you up at BSI Bus Station, TAXI SIDE! (there is a free parking lot).
We also pick up from the Cruise Ship Port in Reykjavik (tell us the name of the cruise ship).
- June to August: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday at 7:30am - pickup takes place between 7:30 - 8:00am from centrally located hotels in Reykjavik
- September to March: please contact the local operator after booking to confirm your preferred departure time
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Winter tour without boat ride
In winter months (November to mid May) the boats are not operating. We also reserve the right to alter the tour stops according to road and weather conditions.
A partir de
USD 276,00Detalhes de preços
With Amphibian boat ride
Amphibian boat ride takes 30-40 minutes. Amphibian boats are operating in Summer and Autumn months.
A partir de
USD 319,00Detalhes de preços
Glacier Lagoon with Zodiac Boat ride
- Boat ride (mid May - October)
- Professional Local Driver-guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Sturdy, warm, waterproof shoes as well as warm rain and windproof outdoor clothing is recommended. For the best comfort we recommend bringing mittens and a hat even during the summer season.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- In winter when the boats are not operating, passengers still visit the lagoon but will enjoy it from the shore. The time saved from skipping the boat ride in winter is used to take extra stops, for example at waterfalls Skogarfoss or Seljalandsfoss.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.