- Preço competitivo
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Seleção do editor
- Opção popular com crianças
Stay for a few hours or an entire day. Check out the museum events, food court, shop, carousel, and the following permanent exhibits:
America at Play — Explore how play illuminates American cultural history through artifact cases and timelines. See rare objects on view only at 'the Strong.'
American Comic Book Heroes: The Battle of Good vs. Evil — Discover Superman, Iron Man, and others in an exhibit that explores the history of superhero comic books in America.
The Berenstain Bears: Down a Sunny Dirt Road — Enter the world of the Berenstain Bears, including Main Street, Farmer Ben’s Farm, and Brother and Sister Bear’s Club Houses.
Build, Drive, Go (Opens December 6) — Design a race track, build skyscrapers, work at a construction site, and more.
Can You Tell Me How to Get to Sesame Street? — Go hands-on with the activities seen on television.
Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden — Experience 800 free-flying North American and tropical butterflies. (USD $4 additional, 20-minutes)
eGameRevolution — Enter a video arcade with operating, historic video games. Play PC and console games, Giant Tetris, Pac-Man Battle Royale, and more.
Field of Play — Walk through a giant kaleidoscope, 'drive' a drag racer, climb a rock wall, and more.
Game Time! — Move like a piece on a giant game board through three centuries of American games, puzzles, and public amusements.
Monopoly: An American Icon — Discover the surprising story of one of America’s favorite games in this display of rare and historic versions of Monopoly.
Play Pals — Play house, heal a teddy bear, and save the world. Play Pals traces the evolution of dolls, action figures, toy soldiers, and plush animals through three centuries of American history.
Reading Adventureland — Follow the Yellow Brick Road into five literary landscapes: Adventure Island, Mystery Mansion, Fairy Tale Forest, the Upside-Down Nonsense House, and the Wizard’s Workshop.
Toy Halls of Fame — Go hands-on with the toys beloved by generations in this state-of-the-art exhibit featuring National Toy Hall of Fame and Toy Industry Hall of Fame inductees.
Wegmans Super Kids Market — Cruise the aisles, work the cash register, and role play at the kid-sized Market Cafe.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
10am to 5pm
Friday and Saturday
10am to 8pm
Noon to 5pm
Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. The museum may close early on holiday eves.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
The Strong National Museum of Play
- Ticket includes general admission
- Limited, free parking is available in the museum lot on a first-come, first-served basis
- Weekend activities, unless otherwise noted in museum calendar, are included with general admission
- Admission to the 'Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden' is an additional USD $4 per person, ages 2 and older
- Carousel and train rides, USD $1 per person
- Game tokens are 5 for USD $1. Many games are free of charge
- On-site food court featuring pizza, subs, tacos, healthy vending, and ice cream shop. See menu for prices
- On-site Skyliner Diner operated by Bill Gray's restaurant. See menu for prices
- On-site museum shop
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.