- Traslado do aeroporto
- Inclui café da manhã
- Evita as filas
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Viagem de vários dias
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
The tour begins when you arrive in Rome. Be met by your driver to transfer to the centrally located hotel where you will be staying in a double room on the quiet side for two-nights. In the afternoon arrive in a prearranged place in the Vatican area (the pickup from hotel is not included). From here you'll start a 3-hour Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel tour with one an expert guide. Skip long lines to admire the magnificent Sistine Chapel, and the St. Peter Basilica and Square. After a brief historical introduction about the Vatican Museums, enter the Candelabra Gallery, which houses roman sculptures and fresco ceilings. Then continue in the Gallery of the Tapestries, where you'll stare at the beautiful tapestries of the 6th century by the Flemish artists. Next is the extraordinary Gallery of Maps, a series of painted topographical maps of Italy each depicting a region as well as a perspective view of its most prominent city at the time. In the Sistine Chapel you will see the Creation and the Last Judgment, believed to be Michelangelo’s masterpieces in painting. The tour finishes in St. Peter’s Square, where you can admire Bernini’s clever optical illusion, spot the balcony from which the Pope delivers his public addresses, and take photos of the imposing exterior of the basilica.After the tour is finished you'll have time to enjoy to shopping and spending the rest of the day will be at your leisure.
In the late morning will meet near the Colosseum area (the pick up from hotel is not included). From there start your 3-hour Ancient Rome Walking Tour with a expert guide, including skip-the-line tickets for the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, Constantine’s Arch. The Colosseum is considered as the symbol of the greatness of Rome all over the world, it was the vital center for the Romans and stadium of the historical battles of the gladiators. Known as the greatest amphitheater of the world, with a capacity of over 50.000 spectators, it is the image of whole Italy. We will continue with the Imperial Forum, a series of monumental plazas built among the 46 B.C and the 113 A.D. The Roman Emperors wanted the Forum to be built in order to testify their power and greatness. Go on with the visit crossing the valley of the Imperial Forum and reaching the Palatine Hill, you will see an incredible set display in front of you. : thanks to the detailed guide description you will be able to imagine how the Romans lived back to 2.000 years ago, their everyday life and troubles, columns and arcs of triumph erected for their gods. When the tour is over you will have free time at your leisure.
Breakfast and check-out from the hotel should be no later than 11am
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
3 days in Rome
- 2 nights accommodation
- One-way transfer from airport
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- 3-hour Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel group tour with English-speaking tour guide – skip the line access
- 3-hour Colosseum & Ancient Rome group tour with English-speaking tour guide – skip the line access
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- City tax
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Once you booked the package you will receive all vouchers about the meeting point agencies,hotel, transfer and tours by email
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required