Idiomas da excursão
- Experiência Única
- Evita as filas
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
Make your way to Church of Santa Maria della Victoria holding the then-controversial and powerful Baroque statue of the Ecstasy of Teresa by Gian Lorenzo Bernini. Only steps away, enter the Church of Saint Susanna at the Baths of Diocletian built over the site of a house church dating back to the 3rd century AD.
Next, head to the Church of San Andrea della Frate near the house of Bernini. It holds two original angelic statues once set on the Angels Bridge of Rome. From there, visit the Church of San Lorenzo in Lucina named for the 4rd century deacon and Martyr.
Continue on to The Church of San Silvestro in Capite originally built in the 8th century to house relics brought from the catacombs among which still held in the church are the fragments of the head of John the Baptist.
The last stop on the tour is the Church of the Twelve Holy Apostles built to celebrate a defeat of the Ostrogoths in the Byzantine attempt of Justinian to recapture the west. It was originally dedicated to the Apostles James the younger and Philip, whose relics were brought from the catacombs to the church in the 9th century.
Rome is a city blessed with over 900 hundred churches and each is a treasure of art and architecture unto themselves. This tour explores theology and history behind honoring Mary and the Saints and learn how the art and architecture expressed such piety.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Mary and the Saints Tour
- Entrance tickets
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.