- Confirmação instantânea
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui jantar
When you arrive, put on your provided life vest, listen to a safety briefing, and take a seat in the motorized jokivene, an open wooden boat that seats up to 12 passengers, along with your driver-guide. Relax as you cruise on the Kemijoki River, breathing in the fresh air and admiring the summertime scenery, made extra beautiful by the bright evening light of the Arctic.
Pass by woodlands, fields and shores speckled with wooden homesteads as your guide shares fascinating facts about the polar phenomenon of the midnight sun, when the sun doesn’t set below the horizon. Discover the science behind it, and learn what nearly 24 hours of daylight means for the nature, wildlife and people of Finland.
Pull up on Kotisaari, an island that was used as a lumberjack outpost during the timber-rafting era of the 19th and 20th centuries. While your guide gets dinner ready, you can visit the island's wood hut that's home to interesting photographs depicting the area's forestry industry, including how the Kemijoki River was used to float rafts of harvested logs down the river to local timber mills.
When the time comes, sit down to a 2-course dinner of classic Finnish dishes accompanied by berry juice and water. Afterward, enjoy the evening views once more as you cruise back to your starting point.
If you've opted for the 3-hour tour, continue to Ounasvaara Fell by car to see the midnight sun and toast with a glass of sparkling wine before returning back.
Your tour then ends with hotel drop-off.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Evening Riverboat Cruise and Dinner from Rovaniemi
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Professional local guide
- Use of life vest
- 45 min River cruise
- 2-course dinner with juice, water, coffee and tea
- Glass of sparkling wine (3-hour tour only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified (dinner does not take place at a restaurant, so additional drinks aren't available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Choose from 2 different departure times
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or allergies at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply (2 pax). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Fried salmon with potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Berry pie
- Tea and coffee
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.