Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
Skim through the surrounding woods, weave around hills, and bask in the winter wonderland around you. It’s an exhilarating experience and you’re free to take turns driving or riding pillion on your snowmobile.
Soon afterwards, arrive at a traditional reindeer farm. Soak up the beautiful setting and get up close to the gentle reindeer as you meet the traditionally costumed herders. As you chat, learn about these obedient Arctic animals that have been used to transport goods in Lapland for centuries, and discover more about the indigenous Sami culture.
Next, settle into your sleigh and set off. With only the sound of reindeer hooves falling into the snow, sit back and contemplate the picture-postcard scenery around you. Absorb the brisk Arctic air as you glide through a snow-dusted forest and countryside.
Afterward, receive your very own reindeer driving license and take part in an Arctic Circle crossing ceremony, a must-do ritual for all those who have set foot into the Arctic.
Finish with a coffee or hot berry juice around a campfire. Then, ride your snowmobile back to the original starting point where your experience concludes.
Please note: Due to unpredictable weather conditions, daylight hours and other seasonable changes, the order of activities as described above may be subject to change on the day of your tour.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Pickup from Central Rovaniemi
Pickup and drop-off in central Rovaniemi
Pickup from Lapland Hotel Sky
Pickup and drop-off from Lapland Hotel Sky Ounasvaara.
Pickup from Ounasvaara Chalets
Pickup and drop-off at Lapland Hotel Ounasvaara Chalets
Snowmobile Safari to a Reindeer Farm from Rovaniemi Including Reindeer Sleigh Ride
- Safety briefing
- Snowmobile ride (2 people per snowmobile)
- Choice of hot coffee or hot berry juice
- Reindeer sleigh ride
- Reindeer driver license certificate
- Arctic Circle crossing ceremony
- Use of thermal outerwear
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless specified)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Car or motorcycle driving license is required to drive a snowmobile
- Pricing is based on 2 people riding on one snowmobile
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, disabilities, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, back or hip problems or any other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- You must be 18 or over to drive a snowmobile
- Children will ride on a snowmobile-pulled sled behind the guide
- Participants under the age of 15, may participate as a passenger on a snowmobile, only if they are 140cm tall or above, and have booked at the adult price, otherwise they must ride on a sled behind the guide
- Young children must be supervised by an accompanying adult at all times
- Not suitable for children aged 3 and under
- Operates in cold weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable snow conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Itinerary is subject to change according to weather conditions and seasonality
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.