Idiomas da excursão
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Conduzida por um egiptólogo qualificado
- Inclui embarque e entrega gratuitas no porto
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
2 Day trips to Luxor Highlights from Safaga Port
- Pick up service from Safaga Port and return
- Entrance Fees to all the mentioned sights
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- 2 Lunch meals
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trip on the Nile
- All service charges and Taxes
- Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to Tutankhamen's tomb
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Karnak; the largest temple complex ever built by man, and represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and Pharaohs situated on 247 acres of land. Then you will take a boat on the river Nile to lunch that will be served at the oriental restaurant to taste the Egyptian food. Then check into your hotel to relax and refresh yourselves before we pick you up evening time to enjoy Luxor by night.
The Temple of Luxor was the center of the most important festival, the festival of Opet. The temple's purpose was as a setting for the rituals of the festival. The festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office. Back to your hotel for overnight
Day 2: Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi Of Memnon
Be picked up from your hotel to visit the West bank of Luxor. The final resting place of Egypt's rulers, the Valley of the Kings is home to tombs including the great Pharaoh Ramses II and boy Pharaoh Tutankhamen. You will visit 3 tombs excluding Tutankhamen as it has extra ticket. You will then visit Hatshepsut Temple, the Queen who would-be king, Hatshepsut was a ruler. See her spectacular temple in Luxor's West Bank, one of the best preserved of its kind. Proceed to Colossi Of Memnon are a remains of a complete mortuary temple but its completely destroyed except for those Statues.
Lunch will be served on a Nile view restaurant. As soon as you finish your tour, you will be transferred back to Safaga Port.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.