Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão completa pela cidade
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
This tour is truly off the beaten path. You will start your day by visiting the world-famous Reversing Falls, where twice-daily high tides in the Bay of Fundy force the mighty Saint John River to flow in reverse. After witnessing this unique sight, you'll head straight into a journey through the small rural communities surrounding Saint John.
Breathtaking scenery greets you along the Kingston Peninsula, bordered by the St. John and Kennebecasis Rivers. As you pass through the centre of farm country you’ll learn about its importance as a main-stay of New Brunswick's economy. You’ll see country villages, such as Kingston, settled around 1783. The village square features a school, a general store built in 1788, and a church designated as a National Historic site.
After lunch at a local's restaurant , you’ll visit Gillis's, New Brunswick's newest winery! Located in a beautiful setting on the St. John River, this state-of-the-art winery specializes in handcrafted premium wines made with organically grown grapes. Visitors will enjoy a vineyard tour, private tastings, and shopping in the contemporary wine boutique. You will learn how the grapes are grown and harvested, and how the winery's handcrafted methods produce exceptional flavours.
Then sit back and enjoy a scenic drive back to Saint John, keeping a watch for covered bridges! They are rare today, but you will pass several on this picturesque journey.
Back in Saint John, you'll have the bonus of checking how the tides have changed at the Reversing Falls, plus other city highlights. The final stop on this tour will be the Old City Market. First opened in 1876, the Old City Market is the oldest continuing farmer's market in all of Canada.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
- Your hotel accommodations in Saint John, New Brunswick
- Cruise port
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Small-group tour
- Wine tasting at Gillis Winery
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum age is 19 years old
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.