Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de vários dias
- Percorra as ruas da cidade e entre no espírito local
- Inclui café da manhã
Day 1: Salzburg
Upon your arrival in Salzburg, make your own way to the hotel and receive a briefing about your tour, which begins this evening with Die Weiße, a wheat beer brewery, and the Augustinerbräu.
Day 2: Biking, Salzburg to Franking (B)
Your 3-day self-guided cycling expedition to the hidden gems of local beer brewing begins today. Ride along the rivers Salzach and Saalach to reach Bavaria, where you'll stop to taste the beer of Schönramer Brewery. Continue to Lake Abtsdorfer, and visit the Silent Night chapel before arriving at Franking via the Salzachauen. You will retire here for the night.
Day 3: Biking, Franking – Trumer Lakes (B)
Today the cycling tour takes you through Ibmer Moor, a nature reserve, and past Schnaitl Brewery until you reach the Benedictine abbey at Michaelbeuern. Continue over a hill called Haunsberg and down to the Trumer Lakes, home to award-winning Austrian beer producers Creativ Brauerei and Privatbrauerei Trumer. Enjoy a supply of beer for the evening in the beer garden of the Brewery Inn.
Day 4: Biking, Trumer Lakes – Salzburg (B)
Ride from Obertrum via Seekirchen to Eugendorf along a cycling path built right on the Ischl train tracks that lead to the old part of Salzburg. Today, beer highlights await you at Stiegl Brauwelt and the Kastners Schenke with its Kloanen Brauhaus. Later, after returning to Salzburg, you can explore the old town on your own to admire its rich baroque architecture.
Day 5: Salzburg – Munich (B, D)
Board the train to Munich, where you'll check into your hotel and then enjoy free time to explore the city on your own. In the evening, take a Bavarian beer and food tour to learn about the history and culture of German brewing. Dinner is included tonight.
Day 6: Munich (B)
The morning is free for you to explore Munich independently, or perhaps head to the Oktoberfest Gardens, if you wish, where beer tents are available for Munich’s famous beer festival that takes place every fall.
Day 7: Departure from Munich (B)
Check out of your hotel to end your tour.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 6 nights accommodation in boutique hotels or B&Bs as per the itinerary
- Bike rental for 3-day self-guided cycling tour of the Austrian beer region
- Luggage transfer between hotels during the cycling tour
- Detailed itinerary and route information including maps, route description, tourist attractions, and important telephone numbers
- Guided tour of a brewery
- Beer voucher for each brewery visit during the cycling tour
- One beer bathtub during the cycling tour
- Train travel from Salzburg to Munich in second-class (reserved) seating
- Guided Bavarian beer and food tour in Munich
- Local service hotline in Europe
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Airfare, any visas, insurance, taxes (hotels in Europe collect nominal taxes directly from travelers)
- Excess baggage
- Alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Single room and/or hotel upgrade supplement
- Entrance fees to attractions not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities for hotel or restaurant staff, local guides, and tour crew
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, minibar, shopping)
- Extra nights at the beginning or the end of your trip
- Any mandatory dinner or peak-season surcharges
- Service tax of 3.50% applicable for Indian tours and Indian residents
- Optional tours and activities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- As you are likely to be traveling with other people, the local tour operator strives to match up people of the same gender so the single supplement can be avoided by solo travelers; however, if you want a single room, please specifically request it when booking
- Minimum of 2 people needed to operate a departure
- Passport copies of all travelers is mandatory
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.