- Disponibilidade limitada
- Preço competitivo
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
During your walk hear how “The Crown City” has roots that tie back to Spanish settlers dating to the seventeenth century, get the inside story about how this city influenced movies like “The Wizard of Oz,” and how it drew a range of celebrities from Marilyn Monroe to a plethora of U.S. Presidents.
Take the co-pilot seat as you head toward the "Silver Strand" while your guide explains the significance of Coronado and Naval Aviation and how Charles Lindbergh’s transatlantic flight started at this location. Midway down Orange Ave guests will make a pit stop at one of the best olive oil shops in ALL of San Diego. 30+ olive oils and balsamics await your taste buds!
Once you've had your daily, healthy dose of EVOO make your way to the Island's very own pizza & bottle shop (who also delivers). Hear more about John D. Spreckels and his contribution to Coronado before the next stop at the locals' favorite diner & take-out taco shop where you'll savor two bites. Hopefully, you've got room for more history and eats as you make your way toward the Hotel Del and finish off the tour with fresh seafood and a cool, delicious dessert to cap the afternoon.
While you gab and grub on gelato as the final stop for your tour, your tour guide will tell you a ton of fun facts about the funky little “Peninsula in the Port of San Diego.”
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Bite San Diego Coronado Tour
- 3-4 hour walking food tour
- 5+ food tastings
- Local, professional guide
- Tax & service fees included in final price
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food (extra menu items), unless specified
- Tour guide gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual (remember this is a walking tour)
- Vegetarian options are available but not guaranteed, please advise at time of booking.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough atendees to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.