- Disponibilidade limitada
- Preço competitivo
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Receba descontos em restaurantes, lojas e atrações selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Experiência romântica, perfeita para casais
What about the tastes, you ask? Start with a buffet sampling at one of San Diego's best Indian cuisines. Be sure not to fill up because a ton more samples await. From there you can enjoy a peaceful walk through the William Heath Davis house courtyard and pass along the front steps of the Horton Grand Hotel. Be sure to get your photos with "Bum" San Diego's official dog of the city.
Take a step out of San Diego as you head into one of 2 locations that serve up delicious Chicago-style deep dish pizza pies. From there head over to The Deck at Moonshine Flats for a BBQ-inspired bite and a bit of fun. Afterwards you will enjoy a tastes of French-inspired pastries and learn more about the U.S. Grant Hotel and Horton Plaza Park as you head into the heart of the Gaslamp.
On the Friday tour you make your way to the final part of the tour in Little Italy, hear in detail how this small fishing village eventually established San Diego as the “Tuna Capital” of the west coast. A stop in Little Italy wouldn't be complete without an authentic Italian sampling, and lucky for you there's 2 to rave over.
On the Saturday tour you will head deeper into Downtown San Diego on the outskirts of Horton Plaza and beyond. Finish off the afternoon on a beautiful Rooftop lounge as you soak in the sun and gorgeous San Diego views accompanied by a special surprise tasting. A perfect way to cap off the afternoon!
Of course, the actual food you will be eating is from some of the best restaurants in America’s Finest City. From Chicago-style pizza pies to handmade desserts and rustic Italian, to BBQ and Indian-fusion the Downtown/Little Italy tour is one of the most fun things to do in San Diego.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Bite San Diego Downtown/Little Italy Tour
- 3-4 hour walking food tour
- 5+ food tastings
- Local, professional tour guide
- Tax & service fees included in final price
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food (extra menu items), unless specified
- Tour guide gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from tour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age to attend is 21 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual (remember this is a walking tour)
- Vegetarian options are available but not guaranteed, please advise at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough attendees to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.