Poised overlooking the Pacific, La Jolla — whose name means “the jewel” in Spanish — is one of San Diego’s prettiest and most popular neighborhoods. It’s also home to a thriving food scene. On this 4-hour, afternoon walking tour, you’ll have the chance to taste the best of La Jolla, from a Hawaiian-style eatery to kobe beef sliders and craft beer. As you go, you’ll also learn about the neighborhood’s unique history, from the Scripps family to Dr. Seuss.
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Receba descontos em restaurantes, lojas e atrações selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Inclui lanches gratuitos
Meet your guide at 12:30 in the La Village of La Jolla, and be sure to arrive hungry: this is one of San Diego’s finest neighborhoods for eats and treats. Over the course of this 4-hour, small-group walking tour, you’ll enjoy a wide range of culinary samples. Your guide will also share some fascinating tidbits about the neighborhood’s history, from Dr. Seuss’s La Jolla past to why the Spanish dubbed this area “the jewel.”
Start your journey by the sea at a Hawaiian-style eatery (one of the few in the city) before your next stop: Richard Walker’s, where you’ll discover delectable apple pancakes.
After that, you’ll visit a bar where you can sink your teeth into a kobe beer slider and dabble in the city’s renowned craft beer scene, courtesy of the 300-strong bottle list (alcoholic beverages aren’t included in the ticket price, but are available to purchase).
Then, eat like a local at one of the best breakfast stops in the region, which is a hot spot for waffles, pancakes, and other morning classics.
The 4-hour walking tour ends overlooking the Pacific Ocean. At We Olive La Jolla, you can savor a variety of fine olive oils and vinegars, and enjoy a delicious glass of California wine, too.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
1158 Prospect Street
La Jolla, CA 92037
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Taste the best of La Jolla
- Food tastings
- Local, professional guide
- Tax and service fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Extra menu items, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from tour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 16 years; minimum drinking age is 21 years
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual
- Vegetarian options are available but not guaranteed; please advise at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough attendees to meet requirements. In the event of cancellation, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.