- Preço competitivo
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Disponibilidade limitada
After the instructional briefing our highly trained staff, help each participant into their kayaks and help push them past the surf. Throughout the tour, guides stop along the way providing insight into the four distinct micro-habitats while pointing out different types of flora and fauna that one may during the tour. Participants are likely to see a variety of fish, birds, harbor seals, California Sea Lions, a variety of dolphins, sea turtles and even whales depending on the time of year. In the summer months, participants may also witness the largest Leopard Shark aggregation in the world. Leopard Sharks are harmless bottom dwellers with the mouth the size of a quarter. Don't worry, they do not bite.
Towards the southern end of the La Jolla Ecological Reserve, participants will witness amazing views of La Jolla's Seven Sea Caves. Our highly trained guides provide history on each cave, with the opportunity to enter La Jolla's most famous cave: Emerald Cave. Emerald Cave is nestled along California's only north-facing cave wall which allows a once in a life-time experience to see just how majestic La Jolla really is! (Tours may not always enter Emerald Cave, depending on the safety of the conditions.)
After enjoying the sea caves, the groups will head out and explore the giant kelp forest. The giant kelp forest is the equivalent of an underwater rain forest, filled with a variety of wildlife. If lucky, you may see harbor seals, sea lions or even dolphins pass through en route to the tranquil habitat. The tours last ninety minutes and are great for all ages and experience levels. Being able to swim is not required for this tour. We look forward to have you out on the water with us soon.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
La Jolla, CA
Saturday - Sunday: 10am. 11:20am, or 12pm
Válida a partir do momento da troca do voucher pela duração selecionada.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Original Sea Cave Kayak Tour
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- City tax (10%)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of guests
- Dress code is swim wear
- Kayak weight limit is 425 lbs
- Once you have purchased your voucher, please, contact suppliers booking office directly (number on voucher). Please, note that in order to secure a reservation / tour time, participants must schedule a tour time over the phone with a reservations specialist. Failure to do so may result in not being able to participate in activity
- Reservations, recommended two weeks in advanced, subject to availability
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to schedule tour time for check in
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.