Named after the Spanish maritime explorer Vasco Nuñez de Balboa, this 1,200-acre cultural park in the heart of San Diego was placed on the National Register of Historic Places. You’ll gain insight from your guide into each cultural attraction you pass, and receive complimentary entry to the Timkin Art Museum and Spanish Village Art Center.
Your guide provides an overview of the grounds, allowing you free time to explore in more depth later on your own. Enjoy a leisurely walk through the park’s open areas and landscaped vegetation, learning about the trees planted by a renowned American gardener and how the entire site was established for public recreational use.
Perhaps make a photo stop at the picturesque Botanical Building and its adjacent Lily Pond and Lagoon, or see approximately 1,600 roses on display in the Rose Garden (free admission). You’ll find a variety of succulents in the Desert Garden and discover 58 species of palms along the winding, shady path of Palm Canyon. See the bonsai exhibit and koi pond in the Japanese Friendship Garden, built as a teahouse during the 1915-16 Panama-California Exposition.
At the end of your tour, you’re driven back to your hotel by private vehicle.
Please note: This tour operates with a minimum of two people per booking.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Private Balboa Park Tour
- Professional tour guide
- Water and snacks
- Transportation by luxury car or SUV
- Free admission to Spanish Village Art Center; Botanical Garden, Rose Garden and Cactus Garden; and Timken Art Museum
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to attractions, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children 5 and under are free
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is mostly a walking tour of the park, but you will also travel by private vehicle to sites that are too far to reach on foot
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.