Idiomas da excursão
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Inclui lanches gratuitos
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Preço competitivo
- Opção ideal para famílias
We will start our adventure in La Jolla with its beautiful coastal views. The surroundings in La Jolla are really spectacular, with your feet on one of the most picturesque beaches in California you can see the Mediterranean backdrops right beside it, what gives the place an awesome feeling and gives you the opportunity to take some perfect pictures of the omnipresent marine life. You are guaranteed to approach Sea Lions, Pelicans and Seals at the “children pool”.
After a ride on the top of the Mount Soledad where you will enjoy a 360 panoramic view of the county, we will visit Coronado Island, the little summer paradise located just a bridge away from Downtown San Diego. Beside its 25 miles of beautiful beaches and dunes Coronado is famous for its elegant gardens and old-world Mac Mansions and the historic Hotel Del Coronado.
After enjoying the nicest beaches in the San Diego area we will head to downtown San Diego to visit the famous Balboa Park with its 1,200 acres of urban park setting that houses over 85 cultural and recreational organizations including 15 museums. We will then stop by Little Italy which is a lovely neighborhood filled with restaurants, bars and pubs, perfect place for a night outting. Not to mention the famous Gaslamp Quarter. We will end our tour of downtown with a quick stop at Petco Park, Home of San Diego Padres.
Completing our Downtown visit, we will ride through the Embarcadero, where we will view the pier and multiple magnificient ships, including the famous Midway Aircraft Carrier.
We will end our tour at Old Town San Diego the “birthplace” of California. It was here in 1769 that Father Junipero Serra came to establish the first of 21 missions that were to be the cornerstones of California. Today Old Town San Diego still preserves the rich heritage from the period of 1821-1871. It also is home to award-winning restaurants, more than 150 shops, 17 museums and much more.
What Is Included ?
- Snacks and beverages
- beach access
- scenic stops for pictures
- Gratuities are not included
Pick up location :
- In front of 500 West Hotel (500 W. Broadway, 92101 San Diego)
- Close to Old Town Transit center: at the corner of Taylor Street & Calhoun Street, San Diego, CA 92110
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
- In front of 500 West Hotel (500 W. Broadway, 92101 San Diego) (09.15am)
- Close to Old Town Transit center: at the corner of Taylor Street & Calhoun Street, San Diego, CA 92110 (9.30AM)
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
San Diego Marina - Seaport Village
- Bottled water
- Light Lunch (Homemade Tacos)
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- A small amount of walking is involved
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.