If you decide to spend your second day at the Safari Park, you'll travel just about 35 miles (55 km) away from the zoo. Witness a family of giraffe mingle among the gazelles and cranes while rhinos gather at a watering hole. Observe South African cheetahs lounging on a sunny hill or gaze into the eyes of the majestic California condor. Board the Africa tram tour for a 30-minute tour past herds of elephants, zebras, and several endangered species. Venture into the dense forests and grassy savannas at the Heart of Africa, a 32 acre safari trail. Miles of walking trails lead guests to overlooks of lions, tigers and special encounters with exotic creatures. Stroll through Nairobi Village for shopping and dining.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
- San Diego Zoo: 2920 Zoo Drive San Diego CA 92101
- Safari Park: 15500 San Pasqual Valley Rd. Escondido, CA 92027
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Bengal Tigers at San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- 2-Visit Pass
- All Animal Exhibits and Shows
- Access to Children's Zoo
- Unlimited use of Kangaroo Bus
- Unlimited use of Skyfari Aerial Tram
- Unlimited use of the Guided Bus Tour
- Unlimited rides on the Africa Tram
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and drink
- Parking (additional fees)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available for rental at the front plaza near the entrance
- The San Diego Zoo Safari Park is approximately 40 miles from the cruise ship terminal
- Kids Go Free October: For each paying adult one child receives free admission. Additional child admissions will be charged at the gate. Only valid for travel in October
Activities available at San Diego Zoo include (additional costs may apply):
- Guided Bus Tour: A 35-minute tour by double-decker bus covering 75 percent of the San Diego Zoo. Your ticket also includes use of the Express Bus which allows you to hop on and off at 3 different stops throughout the Zoo. (included)
- Skyfari Aerial Tram: Take an airborne shortcut over the treetops to the other end of the Zoo and enjoy spectacular views of the Zoo, its animal and plant collection, and surrounding Balboa Park. (included)
- Balboa Park Miniature Railroad: pulls out of the station for 3-minute rides around a portion of Balboa Park. (approx. $1.75)
- 4-D Theater: If you haven’t experienced 4-D, it’s a film that you can see and hear but also feel, smell, and sense. Wind in your face, snow on your head, a pat on the back—it’s like you’re there, part of the action! This new attraction is located near the western terminal of Skyfari. Guests can purchase tickets at the entrance or at the theater ticket booth. (approx. $6)
- Africa Tram: An exciting expedition with brightly colored tour vehicles and our diverse animal collection creating a relaxing adventure. The ride path takes you around some of the field exhibits, giving you a chance to connect with the animals on a closer level.
- Conservation Carousel: For kids and kids at heart, our colorful Conservation Carousel features 60 ride elements to choose from, many of which replicate rare and endangered animals. You can ride a giraffe, rhino, zebra, cheetah, and more—which will be your favorite? $3 per person for one ride or $6 per person for an all-day wristband.
- Lorikeet Landing: Watch our colorful rainbow lorikeets swoop down to enjoy nectar offered by guests. Exhibit entrance is free; lorikeet food is available for purchase to experience the thrill of feeding these birds by hand.
- Robert the Zebra: If you've ever wanted to have a conversation with a zebra—or even if it never crossed your mind—this is your chance! Robert the Zebra lives in digital, animated form on a large screen, where he can see the people who have come to visit. He asks questions, cracks jokes, talks about zebra life, and is very curious about humans. Chat with our interactive digital zebra in the Park's Discovery Station Amphitheater.
- Fisher-Price Samburu Jungle Gym: Kids love to climb and explore in this safari-themed play area; parents love the shade-covered picnic area! Located below Benbough Amphitheater.
- Discovery Station: This kid-friendly area is filled with musical instruments, puppets, books, craft activities, and wildlife "toys" and is designed to give children and their adult companions a playful space for animal-themed fun. Educators facilitate learning and activities every day during Park operating hours. You can stop by for an impromptu animal presentation or do a stone rubbing of your favorite animal footprint.
- Frequent Flyers Bird Show: Watch as our avian stars soar over your head and perform other feats that showcase their amazing natural abilities! Located at Bird Show Amphitheater, between Gorilla Forest and African Woods.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.