Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
We’ll trace the origins of SF to Mission Dolores, the city’s oldest building, also riding past some of San Francisco’s oldest and most historic residences, before visiting one of its most beloved public spaces, Dolores Park, for panoramic views of the city. We’ll take quiet side streets up to the historic Castro Theater, where we’ll get a peek at the city’s most iconic movie palace. Then we’ll explore the center of neighborhood’s foodie culture at the famous Tartine Bakery and Bi-Rite Market before enjoying a gourmet picnic lunch at Dolores Park.
After lunch we’ll explore the Mission art scene—its grand, full-building murals, street art alleyways, and the celebrated Heath Ceramic factory and gallery. We’ll finish this neighborhood extravaganza with a choose-your-own Mission treat: an ice coffee from Blue Bottle or a cone from Humphry Slocombe ice cream.
WHY THIS BIKE TOUR IS FOR YOU
- You want an in-depth introduction to the culture of San Francisco's most culturally diverse and vibrant neighborhoods
- You want to see famous historical landmarks and lesser known neighborhood sights
- You can ride a bike 10 miles (16 km) at a relaxed pace and pedal up a few slight hills (we bike around the big ones). And not to worry – we make regular stops to take in the sights, so your legs (and glutes!) get a chance to relax
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
An stop at Mission Dolores SF's oldest buliding
- Bike and helmet
- Experienced local Mission resident guide
- Post-ride refreshments
- Our comprehensive list of recommendations for the best in authentic local entertainment, dining, and sightseeing
- Tour photo gallery
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch (we'll stop for lunch, with plenty of great local options to choose from).
- Tastings at other food stops, including ice cream and coffee
- Please budget $10-20/person for lunch, ice cream and/or coffee tastings
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund