Idiomas da excursão
Strong hikers can head up the Mist Trail and get close to two thundering waterfalls. The Ansel Adams Gallery puts everything in black and white, while numerous trails offer many different full-color perspectives of the sights — don't forget good hiking shoes! Bicycling or floating along the river are also great ways to spend the day before you embark eastward across the park's sunset vistas.
Arrive in the eastern Sierra for dinner amidst a starry desert campsite. Wake up to a cookout breakfast in the spectacular Mono Basin. Following breakfast, spend the day exploring deserts, high mountains, American Indian country, and Mono Lake, an ancient inland sea. Walk lightly amongst the tufa spires as you explore this unique, fragile environment.
Enjoy a refreshing dip in June Lake before embarking on a scenic drive over the 9,945 feet (3 km) Tioga pass to Tuolumne Meadows, the largest sub-alpine meadow in the Sierras. Go for a swim in the Tuolumne River or scale Lembert Dome for breathtaking panoramic views of Yosemite's high country.
An incredible drive takes you to beautiful Olmstead Point for group pictures, then to awesome Tuolumne Grove for a visit with the massive, ancient Giant Sequoias. You'll wrap up your Yosemite adventure with a late-night stop at a Gold Rush-era saloon, and arrive back in San Francisco early the next morning.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Hiking in the High Sierras
- Camping accommodations using our sleeper coach
- Park Entrance Fees
- Food Fund of $81 (paid directly to the local operator)
- Optional activities such as rafting, biking, etc.
- Sleeping bag rental
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years, children must be approved by our travel office and are accepted on a case by case basis.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 large bag and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable